"You are and will always be my smarty panties." He said pecking my nose.

"Stop kissing me!" I huffed.

"I can't stop. Especially when you are that vulnerable." He said with a cheeky smile as I rolled my eyes.

What an ass!

He is using my nervousness that makes me vulnerable against me.

I put my mask on now after hearing my name being called and went out while Jason gave a supporting smile that always made me feel better.

I was now on the ring. Opposite my opponent.
I studied him carefully he was approximately in the same height as mine, he had got so many muscles, looks like he has a strong body but it won't be a problem I will take him down and try my hardest. He is bald having pitch brown eyes that are looking at me like he is preparing my funeral.

Guess he won't make it easy for me!

He only wore shorts and shoes nothing more.

Looks like that he is so confident as well.

The bell rung announcing for the start of the fight.

I stood in my fight stance holding my arms in fists in front of my face protecting it and he did the same but not protecting it properly and we kept moving slowly in a circle looking in the eyes.

I have to catch any of his weaknesses.

He threw the first punch but I dodged it.

He got furious and started throwing more punches at me one after one so fast but I still dodged them. However, he was so strong that I felt I was losing my balance. He didn't give up then he lifted his leg kicking my stomach making me fall on the ground so he took it as an opportunity and started punching me in the face while I was trying to dodge them but I still wasn't able to dodge all of them.

My face hurts!!!

And my stomach along with my ribcage they fucking hurt!!!

But I can't fucking lose!!

I have to get up!

I have to show him who is in control here.

While he was hitting me I noticed that he puts all his weight on one leg that he doesn't use in kicking me nor move it from its place. A flaw!

So, I took it as an opportunity and as soon as he was aiming to kick my face with his foot I grabbed it and with my legs grabbed the other leg on the ground and twisted both legs making him fall on the face while I stood up.

I took his vulnerable state as my opportunity to kick his ass now and started throwing punches and kicks at him.

I also noticed that he only punch with one hand and the other punch with it weakly or aims wrong with it. Another flaw!

So, I started punching him with both arms harder then caught his hand that he always punch with and kicked it with my knee making him fall on the ground and wince in pain. He tried punching me with his other hand but failed so I started punching him faster and harder in the face and stomach that he wasn't able to stand anymore nor fight. I then ended the game with kicking him hard in his jaw making him splash blood then fall on the ground.

They counted to ten for him but he didn't stand up. He was on the verge of passing out.

Then silence roamed the place after they announced that I won.

I looked over to my friends and they were cheering for me then the audience started cheering as well.

Jason informed me before the fight that He was one of the best fighters so I guess they couldn't process that someone came and beat his ass.

I am hella proud of myself.

Then people started cheering my name while Damon and Jane came up on the ring with me and Damon lifted me making me sit on his neck to be taller and see all who cheer and call my name.

"Warrior!! Warrior!!"

They kept chanting and I looked at Jason who had a proud smile whistling for me but he couldn't appear with me because the people will think that I am one of their gang and that's against the rules there.
Because no one of the gang can compete as they are the organizers.

I felt so happy about winning.

This fight was very important to me because it was going to prove to me if I was able to complete or not.

If I was strong enough to compete or not.

And I am!

I bloody am ready and strong and will complete taking every one of those assholes down.

I am hella proud of myself and I hope Boss is too because he is the reason that made me stronger and after that fight, I won't be nervous again.

Because I know I can do it and will win every fight I get in.