Time in Our Lullaby

Alfred walked down the street like his usual days. Clad in a black jacket over an old MCR shirt, a scarf wrapped around his neck. He chose to wear glasses as it was the beginning of winter and he can't risk his new contact lenses, leaving them for indoor wear.

Contrary to what other see in him. He used to go by as a guy who used to much memes in a conversation, the one who stand out in self confidence, and like to think of himself as the hero in every situation. There was a part of him not many knew. Where his fingers- one that either breaks or make funny gestures- will rest on a violin string, moving along with the keys.

Delicately changing it's pace, movement, and followed the rythm. Where his left shoulder would rest a violin like it's home was there from the start. The violin case in his left hand felt heavier in the winter but he doesn't mind. It reminded him of what he truly is, what he truly love, what he will always love.

And that's music.

Today there will be an exchange member from the Moscow Orchestra. Another cello player, as the orchestra he's currently in can't find one after Alfie's death. 

He only heard of the man's name, that he is taller than him and speaks fluent english with of course a Russian accent, platinum blonde hair as he heard from Francis who apparently got to know the guy earlier. Ivan if he hadn't heard it wrong.

---

Winter in Washington just seems like autumn for the Russian. Only in with his additional suit jacket and the handmade scarf Raina gave him since 10 years old, he never left home without it.

His cello already transported to the studio. Just a small walk from his new apartment.

The exchange had been something he first disn't want, but Bela had encouraged him as she saw how much his brother can actually do if he was not confined by the formal rules of Moscow Orchestra, sure his talents was enough that MC recruited him, but in all honesty he can't deny how correct is his little sister.

Raina assured him that she and Bela will be fine, they have stable job now and he didn't need to worry. They will call once every two days, skype if they have the chance. And Ivan had signed the papers.

It turns out their former cellist, Alfie had died from a heart attack and they need a new one as soon as possible as there will be a performance in 4 months time and the piece assigned was the classic "Four Seasons" they cannot risk beginner cellists.

Now walking down the streets as people passes by him, can't help but glancing at his appearance, he learned to ignore them rather quickly. His companion for this piece will be Alfred, the current lead violinist.

Somehow he can't help but feel, it will go wrong. Then a word from Raina reminded him 

"Those who usualy thought of the worst, may find themselves in their happiest moment"

-----

Tada 

An orchestra AU in which I don't know what to do. Feel free to use this if you want, and send me a link if you do.

ADIOOOOSSSSS