Christmas Angels

Requested by @PapetZa here we go 

TSUNOTALIA AU

Author PoV

Its the jingle wingle day again... It comes really fast for the couple since they were to busy taking care of their own life and each other that sometimes they don't even feel like celebrating any national nor international holiday. They just want to be in each others arm cuddling, and relaxing in any moment they have.

But it all changed a year ago when a small little soul appeared and bring their life to a new happier beginning. A little boy with Ivan's eye color and hairstyle but with Alfred's hair color and cowlick. For them it was a miracle no Christmas can ever give.

"Dad-dad" the little baby chuckled and crowled to Alfred, who is carefully placing the plastic decorations on the pine tree.

He pick up one and Alfred noticed the boy's movement picking him up and nuzzle his nose.

"Daddy's little angel wants to play I guess", the baby lets out an Uga and some baby noises. He tried to climb on to Alfred's antlers and stand at his head, but he clearly is to young for that.

He's still to young so his antlers isn't starting to show any signs of growing. It usualy came around the age of 3-4. Ivan walked out of the basement carrying a box filled with Christmas lights and snowflakes. He drop the box down and wraps his arm around Alfred's waist kissing his hair.

"Pap-Papa", the little child managed to say.

"Were you guys having fun without me?". Ivan asked in a fake sad tone. Alfred turned around and kissed the man towering over him.

" Of course not~ We always have fun together right little snowflake?"

The baby clapped in excitement the bell still in his hands and reaching his arm out to Ivan.

"Little sunflower miss papa Da?"

Alfred gave him to Ivan, being careful with the little fragile frame. He reached out again to Ivan antlers, hanging the bell at one of the branch.

"Wouldn't be fun without a ribbon". Alfred went over to the box earlier pulling out a ribbon and some fluffy hang-able fake snowballs. 

He draped over the ribbon and hands out the snowballs to the small child. He picks one and continue to do it again until there was none left. They laughed at the small act and sat down at the couch. Forgetting about the almost done Christmas tree.

"Guess we just have to wait for the others Da Alfred?!", Alfred giggled while the tiny angel played in his lap. Tugging his shirt and sometimes chewing his finger.

"Yeah", he replied happily.

It might not be their first Christmas but at least it was their first Christmas with a soul as innocent as snow and as pure as Christmas it self. Their little

Alaski F. Jones Braginski

Gabe : Sam why are you in this book?

Me : hey lovebirds wrong fandom

Yeap. Even if you have antlers your life is going the same~~~ Blame reality not me

ADIOS ELFLINGS