Chapter 9 (his confession)

Start from the beginning

Seeing my husband..

Dhaksh you here? Actually - I tried to explain..
But within no time he hugged me.

"I was worried for you." You should have called me.. Are you fine? saying that he started checking me..

What are you doing? I asked when he's checking my elbows..

Did you get any hurt? He asked with worry face..

No I'm fine.. I was here for this girl. I said showing him the little girl who was lying on the bed...

Who is she ? He asked..

She was his child! that man who wants to ruin our happiness.

What? He almost spoke louder..

Shhhhhh be quite.. she just now got into sleep.. You come out I'll explain everything. I said taking him out from that room..

Before we leave he took a look at that baby..

How did you even?
I cut off his words..

Relax I'll tell you..

But you-!? He once again started..

I sighed him pls..

hmm ok tell... He said folding his arms..

I was about return to home after my market.. But on my way I saw him, he was talking with someone, who was warning him...
Later he got on his bike and drove off.

I followed him in auto rickshaw, he got into one house....
I got down and after some time he once again came out from that house and locked it before leaving...

Then I thought to jump into his house..

What? Dhaksh asked astonishing😲.

I managed to get in somehow. ..
As soon as I entered the house, and entered the room, their I saw system was on and I started searching the files..

There I found it's not only radhi sis!
but many others also suffering due to him...

I deleted each and every file , and finally crashed the system.... I even burnt the photos which were lying on the table.
Then?

Suddenly I got panicked listening to the knocking from the room which was locked from outside...

I went near to it and heard cry of a little girl and broke the lock with the help of heavy iron metal which I found in corner of that house.

As soon as I opened the door she came running to me and hugged me around my legs.

I picked up her in my arms looking at her state. Then I saw the family  photo and understood she was his own daughter!

How sick he was ? How can he lock his own child alone in this house, i picked her and turned to leave but on the right time I didn't even listened to the sound when he entered into the house..

Who are you? and how did you got inside?  He roared looking around..
Seeing everything I burnt and system which was crashed down into pieces, he walked towards me..

That baby got down and hid behind me..

How dare you did all this? He roared moving towards me.

How dare you to blackmail innocent ladies?
I too raised my voice which was on high range now...

So you related to someone who got bullied by me! He asked sarcastically with smile..

No , i was related to each and every woman who were suffering because of you...
The girl panicked to our shouting and hide behind me holding my dress..