12

Tina

2 weeks later

"Here", Tiny said as she handed me a bag from subway.

I quickly thanked her as i began to dive in. She sat at the edge of the bed looking at me . "Where my niece at?", i asked once i managed to swallow what was in my mouth.

"She's still at school",she answered as she wiped her hands on her tight jeans. Something she does whenever she has something on her mind.

"What's up witchu ", i asked as i bit into my sandwich again. "When was the last time you spoke to Chris?". My eyes automatically rolled to the back of my head irritated as hell. I knew she was gonna end up talking about him , but not this soon.

"Do we really gotta talk bout this?", i tried keeping my cool or at least changing the subject.

"Yes we do, cause you've been ignoring the man for two weeks now!"

"And?"

"And you pregnant wit his baby, God forbid some shit happen to you like some false alarm shit or something. I'm always at work,plus he should be by your side during this journey", her voice cracked a little and i knew why.

"Because i didn't have that manly figure during my pregnancy and it killed me. I had no man to love me or tell me how cute i looked while being pregnant. I was in this big house all alone depressed and insecure as hell"

"Because my stress was so high and shit i had a premature baby and you know allat already"

I was speechless at this point because she was never one to break down or show her true feelings.

"Besides he was probably off his medication Tina, you gotta keep track of em for him cause he'll forget and react badly", i automatically regretted leaving and felt stupid.

"So please...just go back to him and work things out, i don't want you to go down that road ok?", i nodded as i wiped the tears that fell.

Ask me why i was crying? I don't know guess it's hormones.

"Come here you know i love you stupid bitch", she said as she leaned in for a hug which i gladly gave with a chuckle.

*****
I parked my car in the yard cause i was too lazy to park it in the garage. I looked at the house seeing that all the lights were off except for one , which was the kitchen, probably he just forgot to turn it off.

It was 12:10am so i expected him to be asleep by now. We could do all the arguing later cause all a bih wanted to do was sleep.

I grabbed my bags and keys and headed towards the front door. Quickly opening the door and getting in before locking it.

Turning around i froze.

There he was ,sitting on the counter looking directly at me.

I just wanted to melt into the grown , but we all know that's impossible

I just wanted to melt into the grown , but we all know that's impossible. So i had to face shit tonight great.

Can i at least have a nap first ??

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat as i laid up against the door. He hopped off the counter as he slowly walked up to me playing wit his beard.

I wanted to run, faint, cry,or even die on the spot.

Just as we were centimeters away from each other ,we made eye contact . His hands were in his pockets ,as he just stared at me.

His hand quickly wrapped around my neck hitching my breath i thought he was going to hurt me or something but his lips quickly attacked mine into a passionate but lustful kiss.

His other hand reached my butt as he squeezed it and held me against him. After what felt like hours of kissing he let me go and spoke in a low but sexy voice.

"I missed you", i felt my cheeks heat up as i responded.

"I missed you too".

He smiled that million dollar smile that always seemed to get my panties wet.

"I know you might be hungry, and there's no groceries in the house...wanna go do some midnight grocery shopping like the old days?".

I smiled as i quickly thought about our high school years .

"Sure do".

He quickly pecked my lips as we headed out the door.