5

Tina

"heyyyy bihhhh",i said as i hugged Tiny. She didn't look like her normal self. She looked tired,depressed,and lonely.

The smile that was once formed on my lips disappeared ,at the view of seeing Tiny like that. "What's wrong you look sooo...different", i asked concerned and worried. "Oh nothing just haven't been sleeping as much as i should lately". "and have you been eating lately?'.

Her weight was different, her once toned body was now slightly gone. She was gaining a lil hump because of her pregnancy. Don't get me wrong she still stayed clean and up to date on her fashion shit.

"Yes,but not as much as i used too. I mean i am a little stressed out. With Richard's death, and this baby. I'm just a little overwhelmed you know", she said sniffing a little. I wasn't used to seeing her like this,and it kills me. "No need to feel that way, i'm always here if you need me girl, besides i am your best friend after all. So you can count on me i'll always be here for you",she said reassuring Tiny.

Those words touched Tiny,she felt stupid for being so distant.She hasn't even left her house often ,all she did was stay inside and stress  herself out. She was still debating on whether she wanted to keep the baby or give it up for adoption. She wanted to talk to someone about it ,but thought against it at times . Just as if on cue Tina asked her that question.

"So what you plan on doing about it",Tina asked while stuffing a couple of fries in her mouth.

Tiny swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat so that she wouldn't burst into tears in front of everyone in the restaurant.

Tina noticed the weird look that Tiny had on her face. "Hm?",she asked again.

Tiny took a deep breath as she passed her hand through her long hair that was laying down her back. "i-i..i don't know,'m still deciding",she quickly responded trying to get over that subject. But Tina wasn't going to let that go too easily. "What you mean you don't know Tiny you're going on six months soon, and you're still stuck on that you don't know shit?. ", Tina said quickly as her anger tried to get the best of her.

She just hated to see her best friend like that, and for her to just not care about her pregnancy just tipped her off. Tina looked into space as questions ran through her mind.

"Tiny...have you even been to your appointments?", Tina asked with her eyes piercing into Tiny's soul. Tiny fidgeted with her fingers as a sign of stress.

"Have you?", Tiny shook her head no. Tina looked at her and counted to five over and over to contain her anger. It's as if after her awake from that coma ,its been hard for her to control her anger.

She took a deep breath before asking the next question, "why?"

Tiny's left leg began to shake, she became more frustrated . All those questions just threw her off but she managed to still answer em.

"I just can't bare to go by myself knowing that it's a dead man baby. I still can't get over the fact that he's gone, i still wake up grieving about his death, and seeing my stomach grow and grow knowin there's a piece of him growing in me, just doesn't help the situation. No one knows how i feel.", she broke down.

Tina didn't know what to say cause it was all true she's been gone for a while ,and she feels as if she missed out on a lot of things.

"My brother won't even talk to me Tina, i left my dads house after that fucked up shit he did. And i would push Trinity away every time she would try and help me.... i have no one Tina....no one."

Tina wiped the tear that had fell from her eyes she walked around the table to her best friends rescue.

"hush now, i'm back i won't leave you",she reassured her. Tiny cried some more into Tina's arms. They didn't care if people were looking at them, shii it wasn't any of their business anyways.