Chapter 25

Jazz's P.O.V

"So...why didn't you tell me about your phobia?" Liam asked. We were laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

I shrugged. "It's an embarrassing phobia. I didn't tell anyone."

"But why couldn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I didn't think it would come up." I said.

"So...you didn't think we would have sex, is what you mean." he intertwined our fingers together.

"I didn't mean that. I just thought that I would've over come it by now. But when Amy made me read that dirty story...I flipped." I looked at him. "So it came back."

"Just to be sure, we will have sex, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, someday. Just not before we get married." I squeezed his hand.

"Okay, because I really want a son." he said.

I laughed. "Okay babe. You can have a son."

I couldn't wait until Liam and I got married! We could be together forever without the fear of breaking up. If only I knew that wouldn't happen. If only I knew that she would end up coming back, just to make my life a living hell.

Sarah's P.O.V

I hate everyone so much right now. Niall and Amy had went into the kitchen, Louis and Harry went upstairs to text the girls they met. Jazz and Liam were probably making out, and Cathy had taken a nap. Okay, I don't hate Cathy. She's too adorable to hate! So I was left with Zayn, sitting on the couch in awkward silence. Not that I'm complaining; he was fit. Really fit. But he would never like me...right? Why does life have to be so confusing?! Correction- why does LOVE have to be so confusing?!

"So... can I ask you something?" Zayn scooted closer to me.

My face burned; we were sitting really close now. So close, that was basically sitting on his lap! "Yeah, anything."

"Um...do you fancy me?" he asked.

My eyes widened. HOW DID HE KNOW? Was it THAT obvious? Curse me and my readable emtions! I nodded shyly. "Is it that obvious?"

"No. But Jazz asked me if I fancied you, and then she said we were blind." he said.

"Wait, blind? What do you mean?" I looked at him. He was a slight shade of pink.

"Sarah..I fancy you too." he smiled.

I swear, if I had smiled any bigger, my face would've broken. HE LIKED ME BACK! Happiest day of my life! But..the next thing I knew, I was kissing him. KISSING. HIM! And I was kissing back. How did we end up kissing? Oh well. There were sparks everywhere. Like somebody had set off a firecracker, or rubbed their feet against the carpet and touched the doorknob. That's how speical I felt kissing Zayn. Now I only had one thing to worry about- did he feel the sparks, too?

Amy's P.O.V

"I'm so hungry." Niall groaned.

"Me too! Jazz is going to kill us when she fins out we ate the rest of her Oreos." I laughed, leaning into his side. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I loved Niall so much. We both loved food, we were both somewhat shy, we both loved food, we weren't afraid to curse..did I mention we both loved food? But the best part is...WE WERE BOTH IRISH! Note my red hair. I don't have an Irish accent; my mom is the Irish one. My dad is American. I just loved it when Niall said 'potato'!

"Amy!" he waved his hand infront of my face.

I blinked, coming back to reality. "What?"

"I said, are you okay? You were staring off into space." he chuckled.