CONTEST PROBLEM! VERY CRITICAL!

WE HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM!! I was getting ready to add the person who won for Louis in the story, and guess what!! .......... I COULDN'T FIND THEM! I searched through comments and everything, even using the SEARCH BAR! I think she closed her account. :( So, I had a spot still open for Louis. I still have the little slips of paper with the names, and the winner is...... @Frankielovesyoutoo! Congrats! The chappie with her shall be postponed, but the chappie with the winner for Harry will be posted soon! I finally got done babysitting. FREEDOM! And, a few people would like to say a few things.

Jazz- HEY THERE! Thanks for reading about my... 'special' life with the boys! I love you all!

Liam- Wait, I thought you loved me?

Jazz- Of course I love you, babe!

*intense make-out*

Harry- HEY! Keep it PG! Anyway, hello all of you fit girls out there! I'm about to be taken, so... yeah. I hope this girl is THE ONE. If not, give me your number. *winkwink*

Louis- Hazza I thought you loved ME? You're cheating on me!

Harry- No Boo Bear, I still love you!

*fake intense make-out*

Amy- Okay, enough with the kissing and stuff. The readers are being scarred for life. Hi readers!

Niall- Amy, I'm hungry.

Amy- Okay. I have to go make my Nialler dinner. YESH HE'S FINALLY MINE! Bye!

Jazz- Okay, sorry for that. Here's a hint for the next few chapters- SHIT IS GONNA GET REAL! Why does Devan always make bad stuff happen to ME!?

Me- Because if I didn't the story wouldn't be interesting! *winkwink* Anyway, bye cakes! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!