Chapter 29

Liam's POV

Harry, or Edward, came up to me at lunch. I wasn't really in the mood for talking to anyone that day, so I was pissed already.

"Guess who's off her rocker again?" He smirked.

"Who?" I rolled my eyes.

"Jazzella Morgan." He said.

"Surprise, surprise. What else is new?" I scoffed.

Jazzella Morgan was hot, I'd give her that, but she didn't interest me. She wasn't mysterious. I liked bad girls; girls who weren't afraid to break the rules.

But this chick was fucking nuts. Seriously. In third grade, she fell asleep in class then woke up talking about how we were all supposed to be in Australia. Really? I mean, what the fuck?

Besides, I couldn't even risk seeing her. That douche boyfriend of hers, Jake, was so over protective of her that it made me sick. It's like if I was even writhing 50 miles of Jazzella he would lose his shit. Not that I would want to talk to her.

But like I said, she was hot. Curves in all the right places, long hair, and oh- those eyes.

"This time she said- get this," Edward started laughing. "She said that she was engaged to you!"

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed. Now I was convinced that this chick was nuts.

"Yeah! Louis was telling me about it at lunch. You know how close he is to her. She though that you two were engaged, you had a daughter, and a bunch of other crazy shit. She was so scared of Jake, it was hysterical!" He laughed.

I looked at him. "Scared of Jake? Just last week she wouldn't leave the building without him."

"Well now she's terrified of him. Doesn't matter. I still hate him." He shrugged.

Just then, Zayn and Perrie walked up to us. "Hey fellas."

Edward smirked. "Where's Sarah, Zayn?"

"Woah." Perrie pulled away from Zayn. "Who the fuck is Sarah?!"

"I don't know!" Zayn protested.

"The idiot was just telling me about Jazzella Morgan's latest adventure." I rolled my eyes and gave Perrie a kiss on the cheek.

She was the one girlfriend that the rest of us didn't mind having along, except for Anglea, Niall's girlfriend. Sure, Angela was cool as well, but Perrie had the attitude and edge that made her cool to be around.

"Oh. The poor thing." She said. "My fried Jane and I were talking about that in third period. It's all over school already."

"Louis might have told me and I might have blabbed." Edward smirked. "But this time it's crazy. She was engaged to Liam!"

"Engaged?" Perrie and Zayn exclaimed. "What the hell?"

"That's basically what I said." I chuckled. "I don't know by she dreamed of me. Zayn, you got any cancer sticks left?"

Zayn pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and tossed them to me. I took one out and lit it, starting to smoke. It got rid of some of the annoyance in my body, but not enough. I felt angry, like I needed to fight something, somebody. I felt like this all the time. It wasn't because of Jazzella.

"But who's Sarah?" Perrie asked, still on defense for her boyfriend.

"Some chick in the dream. She was Zayn's girlfriend, I think." Edward said.

"I think there's a Sarah in my lunch group." Perrie said. "Whatever. Zayn, you better not look at her."

"Why would I do that when I only have eyes for you?" Zayn smiled and kissed her.

I almost gagged. I needed to hook up with someone.