Chapter 6

Jazz's P.O.V

I ran a hand through my hair...ACK! MY HAIR! IT WAS FRIZZY! "Oh no!"

Liam turned towards me. "What's wrong- Whoa! What happened to your hair?!"

"It turns frizzy when it's wet! It's going to take forever to comb it out!" I exclaimed.

"Ooh, that sucks." Zayn said.

"No crap..." I mumbled. My stomach churned.

"See, you are hungry." Louis sang.

My hand flew to my tummy. "No, I'm not. It just hurts."

"Because you're hungry!" Niall said between bites of his burger.

"I'm not hungry!" I exclaimed.

"Yes you are!" Harry said. I smacked him on the side of his head. "OW!"

"That's what you get!" I sang.

"Jazz, just eat something. Please?" Liam took my hand.

"Liam, I'm just not hungry." I sqeezed his hand.

"Jazzella Morgan I swear if you don't eat something I'll eat all of the Oreos at your house!" Niall said.

My hand flew to my heart. "Not my babies!"

"Then eat this." Zayn held a chicken nugget in front of my face. I took it out of his hands and stared at it.

"Please..." Liam said, looking into my eyes. His eyes were my kryptonite.

"I'm not hungry. But I'll eat it." I popped it into my mouth.

"FINALLY! She eats something!" Niall threw his hands up. I swallowed and stuck my tongue out at him.

"We should get going. Paul is going to worry." Liam said getting up. The others got up too.

"Wait, who's Paul?" I said, staying in my seat.

"Uh... our uncle?" Harry looked nervous.

"Then why didn't you just call him Uncle Paul?" I questioned, looking at Liam.

"Because... I forgot to?" he looked unsure.

"I'm not leaving until you guys stop lying to me." I sat back. Louis looked at Zayn, and smirked. They came towards me.

"PUT ME DOWN NOW!!" I yelled.

Louis grabbed my arms and Zayn took my feet. I kicked and squirmed but they had a tight grip.

"KIDNAP!" I screamed.

They carried me out of McDonald's and to the car. "Let me go!"

"Nope. You'll probably just run away." Harry said, slipping into the passenger seat.

"Well that would be the SMART thing to do!" I exclaimed. I accidentally kicked Zayn in the crotch.

"WOAH! You kinda just damaged my man hood." he grimaced. Niall got in the back seat.

"Hand her over Lou." Niall reached out for me. Louis handed me down to him so he could get in the driver's seat. Zayn got in the back with us. Liam sat next to me and Niall.

"Niall if you don't let me go!" I threated.

He smirked. "She doesn't want to sit on MY lap, fellas." he plopped me on Liam's lap.

"Hello love." he smiled. I was mad, but I couldn't help but smile back.

"See? She only wants to sit on Liam!" Niall exclaimed.