✧ Mission X ~ July 1st - 31st ~ ✧

Hello again Warriors! We are on our 10th Mission - I can hardly believe it! Remember to report all your points from June on the Mission IX page!

As there are new members coming in all the time, I thought I would post a reminder of the rules of the Mission.

Mission Rules

~ You must read at least 8 chapters (or parts if the chapters are split up).

~ At the end of every chapter, you must post an overall comment consisting of 3+ sentences. They must be substantial, e.g. not 'This is great. I love it. I can't wait to read on', and include the #WWBC tag.

~ If you're unsure about what to comment on, try: writing style, possible improvements, favourite characters, descriptions, what you predict might come next, grammar, chapter structure, originality, etc. You may even want to comment about cover/title/blurb.

~ Feel free to vote, leave inline comments, and complete the Comment Topic. All of these are optional.

~ Once you have completed this, you can a) stop reading, b) continue reading that book, or c) request an Extra Mission. Also notify us if you should wish to keep your partner as a permanent Mission.

~ At the end of the month, you must report your points as a comment on this chapter in the following style: I have read __ chapters of @__________'s book, '_______________'. This makes it easier for the admins to record your points and saves them chasing you at the end of the month.

~ If you have any questions, feel free to contact this account or the admin for your category.

~ However, if there is any change to your status (i.e. username, book, activity), then please PM this account or lionobsession.

~✰✰✰~

To All Members:

If your partner a) isn't following the rules as listed above or b) hasn't started reading your book by July 14th, please PM this account or lionobsession with their username and details as to what the issue is. We will then deal with you and your partner accordingly.

This message isn't meant to scare you. The rules are in place so everyone gets a fulfilling experience of the Wonder Writers Book Club. This was set up as a place for writers to get genuine readers, and I'm sure all of you would like to keep it that way.

~✰✰✰~

The Pairings

Action and Fanfiction - General: AuthorJMColes

redonthehead13's Good Soldiers Follow Orders - LunarAquarius's Killer Instinct: Carrie Unleashed

AnishaMeena's Dark Love - NightWingBunny's My Not So Imaginary Friends

Adventure and Spiritual - General: featherless-owls

CeliaPotter's The Poisoned Tree - RainerSalt's The Craving - Marooned