~ Rules ~

Like every book club out there, we're going to set some rules to make our journey more pleasant and peaceful.

✰- You must follow this account: WonderWritersTeam . It is suggested, but not necessary, to follow your group admin, and the Managers, JadedElegance and SpinyKyverna.

We follow back!

✰- Add this book to your Library to get updates and to your Reading list to get exposed.

✰- Only books with 8 (eight) or more story-based chapter (prologues counts, author notes does not) can enter the club, as we have a limit of reading 8 chapters per mission.

✰-We work on the strike system. If  you fail to complete your mission, you will get credit for what you did read, so still report. However, you'll have a strike. Strikes can be erased by finishing the mission. You won't get points, but you'll be strike-free. If you do not finish a mission, you'll not be included in the next month's lineup until you speak with us. 

✰- Be kind to your fellow members and staff.

✰- Post thoughtful comments and not generic comments such as: "I loved it!" or "Good one!" those are typical comments we expect from people who didn't bother to read the chapter.

✰- Don't skim the chapter, as we've already mentioned, we're looking for genuine readers, not readers who just want to increase that read number. A number of members of this club have a ton of awards to their names, including Watty long-list and short list brags. Many have removed books to publish them. Don't shortchange the authors who take writing seriouly.

✰- Add #WWBC to your comments, so we (and the world) can see you're active!

✰- Constructive criticism is very welcome, as is dialogue between reader and writer. After all, we're not perfect. Make sure you criticize with kindness. Constructive criticism deals with both positives and negatives of a chapter. Key elements of judging are often plot, characterization, grammar, style, and emotional reaction/investment. 

That's all. Now you can go to the next chapter and apply for that battle that's on the way.

 Now you can go to the next chapter and apply for that battle that's on the way