~ Mission I Results ~

Happy Sunday fellow warriors!

Firstly, we would like to thank everyone who chose our community as a stepping stone to their success. We hope to succeed with our main Mission, to help you reach the top.

Our first Mission is officially over (It has been a week); we hope that you had fun in these 31 days of battle.

Before we announce the results, we would like to know if you brave warriors, would like to permanently read your previous partner's book.

We will pair you with a new warrior, but if by any chance you want to keep reading your old partner's book; we will count those chapters you read as extra points. Let us know in the comments if you want to stick to your fellow warrior's story.

Now for the results

 We would like to congratulate ellethetic for achieving the highest points for this month (129 points). Thank you for doing your best to support your fellow warrior. Admin EGTczarzenskawitz (take your time Angel Editor; we know you have a busy schedule) will read the first 5 (five) chapters of your book and will post a review in the book club and our Review shop.

The points you receive monthly will be added to your membership on the 'Current Members' chapter.

Note: N/A (Not Applied) means that the members either joined the club in the middle of the Mission or asked to be excused for this month.

Note II: Some members said that they have read a big number of chapters, yet they didn't show any proof (Comments or Votes). These members only received points for the chapters they left comments or votes.

Note III: We're still waiting for other members to report their partner's points, we will update this chapter as soon as they report to us.

Results

Username: DianaTheThird

Reader's Points: (The Lost Prophecy)  1 point + (Star-Crossed Lovers)  4 points + (Bourne A Diamond) 5  points + (Red and Blue: Gearz of War) 4  points =   14 points!

~ ✰✰✰~

Username: Avian_Heart

Reader's Points: (Lady of Glass) 8 points!

~ ✰✰✰~

Username: o0eliza0o

Reader's Points: (Child of Paradise)   6 points + (Beautiful Dark) 5  points =  11 points!

~ ✰✰✰~

Username: elletethic

Reader's Points: (Emotions and Words) 129 points!

~ ✰✰✰~   

Username: TheaMayy

Reader's Points: (The Cage)  points! (Waiting for boo_khush report)

~ ✰✰✰~

Username: AwkwardoWeirdo

Reader's Points: (Emma and Lenore)  points! N/A