Hi everyone! Thank you for visiting my profile! I have no idea how you stumbled across this place, but I am grateful you did!
My love for writing started about five years ago. Unite was my first venture into novel writing. Since then, my passion has grown and extended into playwriting and screenwriting. My aim in life is to be a screenwriter.
Here's some info about my works:
Fighting for You (Completed)
- Historical fiction epistolary novella
- Set during the First World War
- Themes of war, friendship, duty, religion, gender, family, mental health, and brotherhood.
When the World Calls (Completed)
- Science fiction
- Set in London in 2303
- Themes of oppression, friendship, environment (post-climate change), power, hope, mental health, disability, and staying true to yourself.
The Broken World Trilogy
Book 1: Unite (Completed)
Book 2: Fracture (Completed)
Book 3: Arise (Updating)
- High fantasy
- Set on fictional worlds
- Elaborate world building, plot twists everywhere, multiple POVs
- Themes of magic, revenge, adventure, romance, loyalty, pride, mental health, and identity.
- Historical fantasy
- Set in the present day and Victorian England
- Murder mystery with a twist
- Themes of family, trust, mystery, and healthy relationships.
There's a Hole in my Bucket: A Short Horror Story (Completed)
- Short story/horror
- A brief exercise in horror writing
World Building: A Guide (Completed)
- Information guide
- Useful for fantasy and science fiction world building
lionobsession's Short Stories and Story Excerpts (Ongoing)
- Multiple genres
- Tiny stories and excerpts from projects I want to continue and contest entries
I am a friendly lion, so feel free to talk to me via PM about anything and everything - whether that's writing specific or not. However, I do not do read for read requests. Hope you have wonderful days!
- JoinedJune 21, 2016
lionobsession 16 hours ago
Your eyes aren't deceiving you - I actually have an Arise update!! https://www.wattpad.com/973840008-arise-the-broken-world-trilogy-book-iii-ongoingThis final sentence has got to be one of my favour...View all Conversations