✧ Mission XIII ~ November 1st - 30th ~ ✧

Thank you all for your patience in waiting for us through our reconstruction! We're back, full of energy, and hopefully better than ever! 

But before you get on to them, remember to report any changes since last we met. The sooner most people have done this, the more accurate our system is. After this month, we expect all changes in by the 28th. Chasing after 300 people is no easy task, so please, help us out! <3

Please be patient and gentle. Trying to keep track of everyone, on schedule, is a part-time cat-herding job. This is my first attempt, so please do not yell at JadedElegance or make her cry. The reason I have the 28th-31st for solving problems is to solve problems. <3

Mission Rules

~ You must read at least 8 chapters (or parts if the chapters are split up).

~ At the end of every chapter, you must post an overall comment consisting of 3+ sentences. They must be substantial, e.g. not 'This is great. I love it. I can't wait to read on', and include the #WWBC tag.

~ If you're unsure about what to comment on, try: writing style, possible improvements, favourite characters, descriptions, what you predict might come next, grammar, chapter structure, originality, etc. You may even want to comment about cover/title/blurb.

~ Feel free to vote, leave inline comments, and complete the Comment Topic. All of these are optional.

~ Once you have completed this, you can a) stop reading, b) continue reading that book, or c) request an Extra Mission. Also notify us if you should wish to keep your partner as a permanent Mission.

~ At the end of the month, you must report your points as a comment on this chapter in the following style: I have read __ chapters of @__________'s book, '_______________'. This makes it easier for the admins to record your points and saves them chasing you at the end of the month.

~ If you have any questions, feel free to contact this account or the admin for your category.

~ However, if there is any change to your status (i.e. username, book, activity), then please PM this account or JadedElegance

~✰✰✰~

To All Members:

If your partner a) isn't following the rules as listed above or b) hasn't started reading your book by November 14th, please PM your partner to find out their status. Some people do their reading late. It doesn't mean your partner won't read your book. If you can't locate your partner or your partner seems to not plan on reading your book, PM this account with their username and details as to what the issue is. We will then deal with you and your partner accordingly.

This message isn't meant to scare you or seem high-maintenance. The rules are in place so everyone gets a fulfilling experience of the Wonder Writers Book Club. This was set up as a place for writers to get genuine readers, and I'm sure all of you would like to keep it that way.

~✰✰✰~

The Pairings 

Group 1: @RexEynon 

21  RexEynon/Nalite Hunter: Zeke's Story (Mission Complete) & 174  IllenisThorn /White Thorn ((Mission Complete)