2 - Found You

"We are here!" Chloe yelled as she opened the double doors to show a large crowd of people in a huge room. Like, so so so big! As soon as I stepped into the room, I felt this spark shoot up my spine. I felt that by entering into this room I had changed my life, for some particular reason. You are so wierd, Mina. Really, I said to myself, and then I smelt this amzing scent. It smelled like a mustic woody smell. I just had to get closer to this smell.

I look around the room and right in the middle, straight ahead on the stage I see the most amazingly sexy guy ever. And I mean ever. His eyes quickly snapped to me, and I couldn't look away. His blue eyes captured mine, and I felt like he was looking into my soul, my entire being. He was extremely tall, and his body showed that he worked out, present from his strong arms and body visible even from the back of the room. I needed to get closer to him, touch him, feel him....wait, what!? I snap out of my daze and look away, causing a sexy growl to erupt somewhere. I look up to find him, Sexy Man, standing right in front of me. I think something unusual is going on around here.......

Sexy Man looks right in my eyes again and growls "Mine". What? "I'm sorry, my name is not mine, it's Mina". Saying this causes him to grab me and shove me to his chest, giving me tingles all over my body. I sink into Sexy Man's touch, making me feel so good. Huh? Once again, I snap out of my trance and try to force myself out of his grip, but he is too strong and I am too small to get out. Ahh, damn being small.

"Let...me...go!' I shove at his chest, and he finally lets me out of his embrace, making my whole body feel empty. What is this man doing to me? I've never been this attracted to a man before and I don't even know his name? And why was he hugging me?! Now that I am out of his grasp I look behind Sexy Man to see the people smiling at me and Sexy man and mumbling to the people next to them. What?! I also look next to me to see Chloe standing there, completely shocked. "Well, I'll be damned!" She says before a big grin breaks out on her face. Suddenly, the crowd of people burst into applause and cheers.

"What..what is happening?" I say, completely confused. I'm struggeling to understand what's happening. This Sexy Man is calling me Mine, and people I've never met before are cheering for me...and I have no idea why.

"I've found you", Sexy Man whisperes to me, grabbing my hand. I yank my hand out of his and step one step backwards. Sexy Man's face turns from a smile into a frown. "Ahh...what are you talking about? Why have you found me?" I say, distruaght. I feel like my emotions are going into overdrvie, and I don't know why.

"You are my mate, my Luna, Our Luna" He says, gesturing to the people behind him.

"What..what is a Luna?" I say, dumbfounded. I really have no clue as to what is going on.

Chloe steps up and speaks loudly, probably so everybody can hear. "Mina is human". I hear loud gasps from the crowd, and then silence. Um, isn't everybody here human? One person stands up though "Is this possible? A human Luna?" Speculation from the crowd grows.

"Yes, it is", a voice comes out from the crowd, and a old woman comes forward. Everyone silences, and it's obvious this woman holds much power. Maybe this woman speaking will actually help me understand something going on here. "Many years ago, this exact situation happened to the Wilder Blood Pack.

The Alpha was weak, and did not have a mate, until he met her, and she was a human. Even though she was human, she was exactly what the pack needed. When she became their Luna, their pack grew stronger and bigger until they were the strongest pack ever known. It was only until the Alpha and Luna died, and their children took over, that the problems happened.

They had 2 sons and 1 daughter. The eldest was a full werewolf. He was very talented and held much power, but struggled getting the pack to see his way. The middle child was a human girl. Although she was not a werewolf, she was very strong willed and powerful, and mostly did as she pleased. As she was not a werewolf she did not have the power to protect herself physically. She won many of her fellow pack members by her strong will and kindness to everybody. The third child had the power from both parents, half werewolf and half human. Because of this he had the most power, although he hid it from everybody. Because of his strong power he could do as he pleased.

When the Alpha and Luna died, the eldest took over but had help from his siblings. Because the pack was so strong, it became a target to rouges to attack. One day, the sister was outside in the woods and was taken by rouges, and was never seen again. The two sons went crazy, looking for their sister everywhere.

Eventually, the eldest son realised that they needed to do what was best for the pack, as hard as it would be, and return from the search for the moment. The youngest did not agree and accused the eldest of not loving their sister, and challenged him for the title of Alpha. The youngest son won, and demoted his brother to Omega. That night his brother ran away, and like his sister, was never seen again. The youngest son was now completely heart broken and crazy, and a few days later dissapeared and, like his other siblings, was never seen again. The only thing that would have stopped him would have been his mate."

All around the room I could hear whisperes of 'The Three Souls', 'Strong pack' and 'Not possible'.

Is this women talking about werewolves!?