He's already a mess of moaning yelps, cheeks flushed terribly as he writhes in the other's hold, "Ah! J-Jeongguk!"

The raven haired male merely snickers, halting his movement to glance momentarily at the panting blond, "You're already falling apart, and I've barely started."

A crimson hue paints at his neck, flushing to the tops of his collarbones as the younger turns his head, embarrassed.

Jeongguk laughs softly, tugging at the hem of the other's shirt, bundling the fabric over a tan stomach as he glances at the blond, awaiting permission.

Taehyung nods meekly, cheeks ablaze and fiery as he smiles shyly in consent. He's shocked to say the least when the elder suddenly strips the shirt from his torso, a strong hand coming to lift his upper body as the fabric is practically ripped from his frame, a surprised yelp falling from his lips.

"Ah!"

Blood-red lips suddenly latch at the pink nub of his chest, strong palms holding down his hips as he bucks helplessly, surprised at the brash move.

For some strange reason, he does not writhe from the touch nor does he imagine those clammy hands running over his skin. For some unknown reason, he relishes in the way strong fingers work at the tense muscles of his skin, tongue lapping feverishly at his skin.

There's a soft pop as Jeongguk release his nipple, lips shinny and slick with spit as he tilts his head up to stare seductively at the panting blond.

The raven-haired male suddenly lifts up, diving down to capture the other's lips in his as he jerks his hips at the younger's lower body.

Their tongues are a mess of hot organs, twisting and curving around each other as their lips lock, hips bucking in desperation for the slightest of friction.

The air around them is thick with need, ruffled with a sense of lustful urgency as the elder grinds harshly, face contorted to one of predatory desperation.

"Feel it angel?"he growls, his hard on evident through the strained fabric of his jeans, "Feel how much I want you?"

The blond simply moans his approval, teeth pressing at his bottom lip as the other swoops down to attack his azure pigmented neck, "Ngh, y-yes..."

Before he can open his lips to add more to his sentence, lean fingers thread themselves into the hoops of his belt jeans, tugging the heavy fabric of his legs in a singe harsh pull.

The blond appears throughly surprised, an arm shooting out to stable himself upon the other's shoulder blade, his skin flushing a deep cherry red at the humiliation of standing partially naked before his partner, his underwear a boulder before he would be dressed in his birthday suit.

"Jeongguk!"he mumbles embarrassed, digging his face into the other's clothed chest to hide his flaming cheeks, fingers curling at the white fabric, "T's not fair. You're still dressed."

Taehyung feels the other's chest rumble in laughter, calloused palms leaning down to rest tenderly at his slim waist, thumbing comforting circles to his skin.

"M'sorry angel."Jeongguk apologises, puckering his lips to smooth a chaste kiss to a soft strand of caramel, "I'll be fair now, promise."