xvii

I was driving and I saw the name of the truck. *taegguk

Hell the removal company even ships it.

"Anywhere else you want to  go angel?"

It had been a few hours since Jimin had led the blond beauty to the lavish penthouse owned by Jeon Jeongguk, himself. 

The two had loitered at the building for a while, Jeongguk watching with amusement as Taehyung breaths in every detail of the place, caramel eyes widened in disbelief as he mumbles his amazement.

The leader had seen many people, from colleagues to enemies, drool over his achievements but none had managed to make him experience such pride that swells at his chest as watches his angel with growing smugness.

After he had become rather bored from hearing the blond gush over the sauna for the fifth time, he had decided that was rather enough and dragged a rather reluctant Taehyung away to the one of the many cars that inhabited the car park, that resides beside the penthouse.

It had taken his entire self power to stiffle the snort that begs to release from his lips as he watches the blond gape openly at the mass of Porsches, Mercedes, BMWs and so many more prestigious cars.

Even more self control to not burst out in uncontrolled chuckles at the shocked gasp that falls from other's lips when his body comes into contact with the Range Rover's seat. He couldn't count the number of times he had to remind the younger to relax and not gasp at every touch he applies to the car.

The duo had spent nearly half the day in the arcade, the elder winning a voluminous amount of collectibles for the blond, the objects now splayed messily in the backseat.

Now bellies full of burgers of chips, the two drive mindlessly in the streets of Busan, clueless to what do next.

Taehyung claps his hand excitedly, body jumping up and down in his seat as his squeals his answer, "Oh, I know! A car sale!"

Jeongguk side glances the other, dark eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What?"

"A car sale!"

The younger appears to not identify anything particularly strange about his request, caramel eyes twinkling in anticipation.

The sooted haired male frowns lightly, eyes flickering briefly to observe the other, "Why a car sale?"

Taehyung sighs in exasperation as if the question was really rather obvious, "The helium balloons there are the best!"

Appearing still thoroughly confused at the younger's words, Jeongguk throws him a baffled look, "Can't we just go to a dollar shop or something?"

Sighing loudly, the blond slumps in his seat, cherry lips jutted out into a pretty pout as he huffs his disappointment.

"Fine. A car sale it is."

Although he would never admit it, his heart clenched tightly at the delighted squeal elicited beside him.

&&&

"What the fuck are you doing?"

The blond sends him a reprimanding glare at the use of his crude language, pursing his lips in distaste before turning around to wave his hands in the air.