vii

"I'm not yours."

Shortly after the brawl, the room had eased into the joyful atmosphere the duo had found it in, the recent events soon forgotten after the shocked outcry of the silver haired man's discovery of what bdsm meant, his feeble attempts even on the web comparing to nothing of what his boyfriend fills him out on, the mint haired male snickering at the other's appalled expression.

The two had loitered for a while, joining in with the chatter, Taehyung even befriending the short boy named Jimin, elated to find someone his age.

The two boys had hit it off quickly, talking rapidly between themselves, Yoongi eventually becoming thoroughly disgruntled and pinching the boy harshly on the hip earning a rather loud and long lecture from his boyfriend about not being able to touch him for another two weeks.

Jeongguk and Taehyung had left quickly once the matter had become heated, Yoongi's pleas for understanding reaching their ears as they walked down the hallway.

The taller of two, presses the flat of his tongue into the soft flesh of the inside of his cheek, rolling the tip of muscular organ in restraining his persisting fury.

"What makes you say that?"

Taehyung halts, the older walking a few steps ahead before realising that the other wasn't following, he too pausing in his movements, back still facing the other direction.

Jeongguk imagines Taehyung's livid expression, pouted lips and dark eyebrows furrowed into a cute glare.

"You tried to kill my parents!"

His shrill voice echos across the cavernous corridor, small, balled fists shaking at his sides. The young boy seems on the verge of tears, wide, brown eyes brimming with liquid as he replays their first encounter in his mind.

"They did something wrong, angel. And they pay for that."he answers cooly, turning on his heel to face the distressed boy, a single eyebrow raised in question.

"I said, don't call me that!"

The older male visibly bristles, unfamiliar to the way the younger was behaving towards him, adapted to the respectful words of others. 

"Watch it, angel."he growls, tone bordering on warning as he narrows his dark eyes at the other.

Taehyung dismisses the caution that is expressed rather boldly, his anger bubbling over his small body as he continues to spit out his inner thoughts, the previous fondness towards the male disappearing as soon as it had appeared.

"Are you deaf?"the younger snaps, dirty blonde bangs obscuring his vision, "I said to not call me that, you stupid, big poop!"

The small boy seems immensely satisfied with his marvellous insult, watching the other with heated eyes as if daring for him to rebut, ready for another shot.

"Baby boy, I'm warning you."he says lowly, eyes closed as he breathed out harshly, trying to refrain the fury that bristles at his skin, "Watch what you say."

Clenched fists quiver at his sides, knuckles slowly creeping into the colour of pure white as he sees red over his eyelids.

Again, the boy ignores his wise words, lips twitching upwards, seeming to enjoy the power he had over the conversation, internally patting himself proudly on the shoulder.

"Is the big, bad wolf angry?"he taunts, "What are you going to do, huh? Kill me too? Like you were going to do my parents?"

He opens his mouth to add more oil to the burning fire, his words shattering into a babbling mess as the black figure rockets towards him, slender fingers curling around his thin wrists, slamming his delicate arms over his head.

A startled gasp falls from parted cherry lips, slim body squirming in the other's strong holds, pleading whines elicited from puckered lips. The older watches with cruel mirth, pale lips quirking up at the other's distress.

"I hate people who don't listen to me."he hisses, a calloused palm wrapping firmly around tugging wrists.

His free arm snakes around the other's slender waist, drawing his delectable body towards him, relishing in the way the younger's skin felt against him.

"And when they don't,"he continues, voice falling to a low, husky growl that sends involuntary shivers down Taehyung's spine, "I punish them."

He can feel Taehyung quiver in his hold, his hands dipping lower than it should be, dangerously close to his ass as he smirks at the other's frightened expression.

"W-What are you doing?"

He ignores the question, pressing his nose against the slim of the boy's neck, inhaling deeply, savouring the lavender smell the younger radiates.

"God, baby, you smell amazing."

Taehyung shudders, raven locks tickling at his jaw, plush lips that elicit hot puffs of air over his skin driving him absolutely mad.

His core writhes with pleasure, begging for the touch of the older male as he suppresses the needy whines that pry at his cherry lips.

"S-Stop."he stutters, tiny fingers twisting in the other's grip.

His actions prove otherwise, body itching to get closer to the other's as he curves his back until their chest are touching.

A soft gasp falls from his lips as Jeongguk lifts his head from the others neck, their face merely millimetres apart.

He's given a chance to truly appreciate Taehyung's beauty, inwardly cooing at the freckles that litter his angel's cheeks, tiny moles that suddenly seem rather defiant up close. His eyes, he notices are a rather soft, caramel brown that portray nothing but childish innocence. His lips seems more alluring as he allows his gaze to flicker to the fragile skin, pink and tempting.

And his skin, smooth and tanned, untouched as if it were begging to be marked, be claimed as his.

Jeongguk groans, midnight eyes fluttering close as he breathes deeply.

"Angel.."he whispers, voice drunk with lust, "The things I could do with you.."

The younger can only watch on, equally heavy breaths falling from his plump, red lips as Jeongguk watches him through dark, hooded eyes.

The air around them is thick with need. With want. Their previous argument long forgotten, the need to feel the other's lips against their own overpowering the bubbling fury within both males.

They're so close now. So close, yet so far.

Close is not close enough.

The older's knees slips between the other's legs, spreading them apart until his own rests snugly between the building heat.

Taehyung's breath hitches, the pressure of the other's knee upon his crotch too much for the inexperienced younger, a needy whine slipping from his lips, eyes glassing over as he sends him a pleading stare.

"J-Jeongguk..please."

He smirks, bringing his face even closer until their lips ghost over each other, breaths mingling into one. Hearts race in their ears, blood rushing to the younger's cheeks at their close proximity.

"Oh angel.."

The younger's eyelids flutter close, breathing shortening as he feels the increase of heat as the other draws closer.

Their noses touch, skin soft against each other. Jeongguk's eyes flicker to cherry lips, before he too let's his eyes close slowly, moving in to press his own lips against the ones he had been wanting to ruin since he had first lain his eyes upon them.

"P-Please..."

Jeongguk chuckles, eyes still closed gently as he caresses his nose against the other's cheeks before redirecting his lips back to hover over the other's.

"Patience, angel."

It's the slightest of touch, almost feather like that one could've easily dismissed the smallest of pressure.

"My fucking virgin eyes!"