xxxii (M)

Omfg 8063 words of sin in the previous chapter. >.<

AND BITCH THE TAEKOOK KISS. FINALLY.

~

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️
This chapter will include extremely disturbing themes that some of you may not be comfortable with such as heavy violence, cursing and blood play. If you feel troubled when reading such things, please do not continue with this chapter.

I shall give a brief explanation of any vital factors that I may find necessary for those who skipped this chapter to be aware of at the end of this chapter.

"Get the fucker out for me."

Jeongguk stands by the doorframe, long fingers curled tightly around his phone as he shoves his feet into the Timberlands beneath him.

With an aggressive huff, he sets the device on the table beside him, glancing momentarily at the blond beauty smothered under multiple blankets.

He finds himself unconsciously smiling at the sight, eyes dropping from the sleep driven face to the purples hickies that decorated the expanse of his neck.

Memories of the previous night wind in his mind, the skin at his eyes crinkling as he remembers the other's innocence when pleading for him.

"Pee-pee."he snorts, shaking his head fondly, "Cute."

With a final glance towards the sleeping boy, he closes the door softly behind him before bounding the many flights of stairs, fury flaring within him at the fear in his angel's eyes when recalling that wretched man.

Jeongguk was rather impatient, eager to claw his hands into the bastard's flesh. The idiot had forgotten to flee after shooting the blond, instead watching on warily behind his back.

Although the mafia leader would've been more than happy to be the one who had choked him unconscious, he had more pressing matters at hand at that time. But now, with the help of his loyal men who had been witty enough to capture the man, he would make the other beg for having never been born.

With a firm shove, the door to the deserted cellar that rests at the very bottom of the cavernous mansion is flung open, Jeongguk's dominating frame evident in the hushed sea of dead black.

He faintly recalls standing in the very room months ago, fingers curled around a gun as he taunts his angel's father. On the topic of Taehyung's parents, it would be a rather pleasant surprise to drop in, arm in arm with their son. He can only imagine the look of shock across their expressions.

Snorting, he jerks his head at the orange haired male who stands upright and firm, chest pushed forward as he keeps his eyes trained to the floor.

"You can go."he says, eyes never once straying to the elder, instead boring holes into the trembling man in chains below him, "Stand guard at the door."

Hoseok nods sharply, bowing slightly, vision still never straying from the ground, "Yes sir."

There's a pregnant pause as he awaits for the footsteps to diminish, lips curling into a cruel smirk at the sound of a lock being clicked into place.

Hands intertwining behind his back, he strides forward until he's standing simply centimetres from the other before he drops to the floor, arms resting on his bent knees.

"Well hello there Kris Wu."he says gleefully, a wide grin curling at his lips as he tilts his head to meet the elder's gaze.

The said man simply presses his lips into a thin line, averting his gaze as he morphs his expression into one of indifference.