xxiv

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️
Mature themes ahead. If you are not comfortable with themes such as violence or attempted rape please do not continue with this chapter.

"Beautiful thing you were."he cackles in glee, the hand that wasn't smothered under the fabric of the blond's shirt, reaching down to nip teasingly at his bottom, "Such a big ass you've got baby boy. So fucking perfect."

A strangled yelp is emitted from the younger at the pinch, fatigue driven arms pressing weakly at the other's biceps, his legs useless under the heavy weight of the other's lower body.

"You were fucking beauty in my eyes. Jeongguk's too."he continues, "Knew it would was the perfect time to get my revenge. I get you and he looses his fuck buddy. It's a win, win ain't it baby boy?"

His words are enough to have the blond in a state of endless tears once again, his lower lip quivering heavily as his eyes glass over. Kris watches on, visibly pleased with his actions as he caresses the soft skin of the younger's upper body, briefly  passing over his sensitive nipples.

"Tell me, want Daddy to fuck your brain out hmm baby boy?"

No! Please, no!

Even without the use of audible words, one could easily depict the small boy's sentences, caramel eyes trembling in trepidation as his arms fling up, with the last of its strength, to deliver a sharp slap to the elder's cheek.

There's silence, the blond's eyes widening as he truly comprehends his actions, thrashing harshly at his legs as he twists and turns his body in escape.

Kris does not appear the slightest bit amused nor teasing anymore. His eyes are black and cold as they narrow down on the crying younger, grip punishing on the other's skin.

He tuts, lips tugging downward into a gruesome scowl, "That wasn't nice was it baby? Daddy was going to be nice but you just had to go and ruin that didn't you?"

A choked yelp worms it's way past the blond's sinfully red lips, frame trembling as the elder reaches for a knife and metal cuffs that had been previously resting securely on the bed side table.

The metal glints dangerously in the light, winking mischievously at the whimpering boy as Kris smirks down at him, eyes full of psychotic madness.

His movement were painfully slow as he dips the knife, resting the body of the blade against the exposed skin of the blond's stomach.

It's cold and ominous on his body as if marking its territory on him, a warning for the future .

He's much too caught up in eyeing the shape blade that presses gently into his tan skin to notice the metal cuffs that curl itself around his thin wrists, eyes widening at the soft click it emits.

It's foolish, but still he attempts to squirm his hands out of the persistent cuffs, halting when it cuts a long stripe of flesh after dragging his wrist across the lip of the metal.

"There's nowhere to run baby boy."Kris sings, eyes ablaze in mirthful evil.

His eyes are much too swollen to produce any more tears as he simply hangs in head in admitted submission and defeat. Jeongguk didn't seem to be appearing any soon, and the chance of him escaping from the hands of this wretched man were itching rapidly to nil.

"That's better beautiful."the elder murmurs appreciatively at the limp frame of the other, "But Daddy still has to punish his bad boy."

And the knife slips.

&&&

"Jackass lives in a shitty place."he murmurs begrudgingly as he slams the door of his car behind him.

The statement is rather incorrect for he is standing before a towering mansion that appears as if it were taken from a Disney movie. But Jeongguk would never admit that the other was filthy rich.

"Yah Jeongguk."Namjoon calls into his earpiece, "Just want to double check with the back up thing? You sure?"

All he receives is a grim nod, before the raven haired male remembers that the other cannot see him, "Yeah. I want to beat him to death myself."

He hears the elder let out a breathy laugh, "Suit yourself but I'm sending back up regardless. Jin told me he'd kill me if I allowed you to go into the psycho's house alone."

Jeongguk scoffs, rolling his eyes as he makes his way up the stairs, gun tucked in his hand as he raises it to his eyes, raking the area for any men or women who could hinder his plan, "Then why ask me if you aren't even going to obey my commands?"

"Protocol."Namjoon replies simply, the statement ironic but his only futile argument.

The younger doesn't reply, already stationed before the lowest window he could find after circling the exterior of the mansion.

He doesn't need to climb the wall, the window positioned just low enough for him to hoist himself up and kick his way through the shattering glass.

Jeongguk knows he's being far from discreet after causing such a loud havoc, but he couldn't care less, mind too clouded to think coherently from the thought of his angel in the hands of another, doing God knows what.

He can hear the distant sound of cars pulling up at the driveway, lips quirking inwardly at the image of his own men positioned around the expanse of the vicinity.

"Where are you angel?"he murmurs under his breath, making his way up the winding stairs, gun still raised securely as he twists around in circles.

The silence of the corridors press at his skin, heart racing in his ears as he pads discreetly over the velvet padded floorboards.

Minutes pass as he passes multiple doors, irritation growing at the minimum results and the loss of sight of his blond partner. Silent curses elicit out of his blood red lips, emotionless black eyes sweeping the exterior of the endless corridors.

He's on the brink of exasperation, ready to turn around and retreat when he hears the quietest gurgle. It doesn't sound entirely like his angel, and he's caught in the decision whether he should take the chance of inspecting the sound or simply move onto another clue that had trailed itself into his office in excessive amounts.

Ears pricked up in attention he awaits the sound once again, hands gripping his gun harshly. Jeongguk feels rather foolish standing stock still in the corridor of someone else's house awaiting the sound he may have simply dreamt himself.

Seconds pass and he's almost sure that it had been a trick his brain had played upon him, when he hears it once again. It's much louder this time, still cracked and harsh but with a string of desperate pleading laced in the muffled croak.

"Fuck it."he curses, striding to the direction of the sound.

The sound becomes gradually louder and occasional as he makes his way nearer to the direction, which happens to be the furthest door of yet another corridor.

Without thinking twice nor checking the contents of the room, he raises his leg, slamming it harshly on the door as it tumbles to the floor, gun raised and finger curled around it's trigger.

~

Really not happy with this chapter, I felt like I rushed it and it's really badly written. I'm really sorry for the poor quality of this chapter.

P.S. I love you Kris, I'm so sorry for making you the bad guys! 💖