xxxi (M)

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️
This chapter will include explicit themes such as sexual intercourse, gay sex and spanking. If you are not comfortable with such themes, please refrain from continuing with this chapter.

You will not miss any important details, however if there are things that I believe you may need to know to fully comprehend this fan fiction I will briefly inform you at the beginning of the next chapter.

- PREPARE FOR ULTIMATE CRINGE -
*passes ocean of holy water*

There's a thick silence as Jeongguk carries him up the flight of stairs, the grip on his skin becoming increasingly harsher.

Taehyung does not dare speak, his lips pressed to the white-clothed shoulder of the elder, fingers picking warily at each other.

He's not sure what to expect.

Jeongguk was hidden and impromptu in that way. There was no foretelling what would occur. But the younger knows that for some foreign reason, his significant other wasn't too pleased with him.

His body is suddenly shifted to one arm, a flexing bicep tucked under the flesh of his ass as Jeongguk twists the doorknob, shoving it open.

Still, Taehyung does not question the other's actions as the sooted haired male tips him carefully on the bed, a gentle palm steering his head tenderly to a pillow.

Once the elder is sure that the blond was in the most comfortable position possible - he was still rather anxious about the gun wound, despite the assurance of his doctor -, he retracts his arms from the other's lithe frame, glaring down at him.

"Why was he touching you?" he snaps, eyes darkening with arising animosity, "Why was he touching what's mine?!"

Tilting his head to the side, his auburn eyes widen in innocence, "W-What?"

God does Jeongguk want to unravel the other's childlike pureness. The boy was so clean, so untouched. All for him.

He wants to ruin him.

He wants to leave the other in a state of flushed cheeks, swollen, cherry lips and half-lidded eyes. He wants to leave lilac flowers that were dotted in specks of burning azure against the tanned canvas.

Jeongguk's movements are slow and sensual, a single forearm dropping to rest at the younger's head, his free palm pressing teasing kisses to the blond's exposed hip bone, skin delved underneath the cotton fabric.

"Don't act so innocent, baby, "he drawls, dipping his head until his lips brush over the column of coffee.

The raven-haired male almost groans at the way the blond's Adam Apple bobs warily, caramel eyes widening ever so slightly as his fingers flutter over the soft skin of his stomach.

"J-Jeongguk?"Taehyung stammers, fingers twisted in the sheets below him as he permits the other to pepper chaste kisses to his neck, "W-What are you doing?"

He can feel the elder's lips curl at his skin, a smirk playing upon his expression as he looks up darkly at the other, "Me? Oh baby, I'm just showing you who you belong to."

The blond gasps at the sensation of teeth grazing his fragile skin, a wet substance dampening his skin as the elder begins to leave hot, open-mouth kisses against his neck.

Taehyung isn't sure what to feel. Was it the pain when Jeongguk rolled his skin under his teeth, digging gently to leave a mark of his trail, or the pleasure that sizzles at his veins at the harsh sucks to his skin, a tongue swiping after to soothe the emerging lilac.