v

5th chapter and u still don't know the name of the 'tall man', but it's pretty obvious soo...

"I miss my parents."

The man resist the urge to roll his eyes as he turns his head to face the sniffling boy. He scolds himself for misjudging the younger. He agreed that the boy was beautiful, the most gorgeous person he had ever lain his eyes on, yet his personality was absolutely insufferable.

It had been fifteen minutes since he had taken Taehyung from his parents, gently shoving him into the sleek Audi r8 and the boy had already began to whine for his parents, red, swollen eyes looking up at him over creamy, white sweater paws.

But he couldn't bring himself to shout or snap at the younger to stay quiet, afraid that he would somehow upset him. He doesn't comprehend the emotions he was experiencing, but something was stopping him from hurting a hair upon the boy's head.

He felt the need to protect the younger. To cherish him and spoil him with whatever his heart desired. To hold him close and whisper sweet nothings. To never let go.

Never had he felt such strong emotions to someone. Especially someone he had only met half an hour ago, after threatening the life of his parent's.

"I wanna go home."the fragile boy breaths out shakily.

The tall man throws him a long side glance, scrutinising the boy even further. Long tan legs curl at his chest, drawing his delicate body into a small ball, tiny balled fists resting gently upon soft, tear-streaked cheeks that glitter in the moonlight.

A quiet whimper falling from parted cherry lips, snaps the man from his thoughts as the boy continues to blabber on, eyes beginning to moisten.

The feelings for the new boy are frightening the man. And he hated that.

He wasn't scared of anything. He was the man who haunted the dreams of countless of men all around the country. He was invincible, and yet here, at this very moment, a boy at the mere age of nineteen had him experiencing such confusing emotions.

He shakes his head, breathing out deeply through his nose.

His voice is rough and cold as he speaks, eyes trained dutifully on the window, "You are going home."

&&&

Once again, Taehyung manages to make the older man coo internally at his adorable gestures, the two now standing outside of a rather impressive mansion, the younger mesmerised by the beauty of the expensive house.

The man smirks proudly as he watches the small boy walk backwards, chin tilted to the sky, plump, red lips parted in surprise and wide, chocolate eyes sparkling with innocent curiosity.

But suddenly the world seems to halt in the male's eyes as he watches the beautiful boy stumble over his own feet, a startled yelp falling from his cherry lips. In two long strides the boy is tucked carefully in his strong arms, dainty, bare legs held by strong fingers.

Worry clouds over his midnight eyes, as he holds the younger close to his chest, relishing in the warmth that small boy provides.

He admires the way the boy's smooth, crimson lips part, emitting a soft 'oh', warm, brown eyes, wide in childlike pureness and soft cheeks that tint with a dusty pink hue.

"You okay?"he breathes out, huskily.

Taehyung flushes under the other's heavy gaze, burrowing his face into the soft fabric of the man's black shirt to hide his flaming cheeks, "Thanshu."

The man tenses, the contact of another human, being something that he had not become accustomed to, his own cheeks reddening.

The small boy's face is still snuggled safely into the other's stomach, his words muffled but still comprehensible,"Who are chu anyway?"

Taehyung himself never knew to a certain extent of what this man had committed. All he knew, from his parents, was that the this man was a bad man who killed other's for fun and that if he were to ever see him, it would be best advised to hightail it out of there.

The man hums quietly, pondering his decision. He had never formally introduced himself to someone, most already knowing his name, and if they didn't he would command them to call him 'boss' or 'sir', but the thought of Taehyung doing so, didn't please his thoughts.

"Jeongguk."he says, the tiniest of smiles flickering over his lips, "Jeon Jeongguk."