"What's going on here?" Alexander was now standing beside Ms. Wilson.

   I lifted my hands that were now both bloody to show him. "Her fault. She screamed because she saw me using the kitchen. Am I not allowed to eat unless she cooks." I winced at the pain. "Now, my finger is probably cut off because I touched your perfect little mansion kitchen and now the place bloody."

  Alexander walks over to where I am standing, he noticed the drops of blood on the floor and sighs.

   "Ms. Wilson, clean this up." Turning to me he said. "Come with me."

   I followed closely behind him. Still on the ground floor we turn right from the kitchen then walked straight down the hall. The last room to the wall, he opened it and wanted for me to enter.

   My jaw dropped when I noticed the room.

A sick bay.

   He had a sick bay in his house. Correction, Mansion.

    Closing the door behind me, he said to me. "Go wash my hands in the sink then go sit on one of the beds."

    I did exactly what I was told, I went to the sink and washed my hands. The pressure of the water hitting my cut caused me to groan so when the blood stopped a little I quickly turn off the pipe and walked the nearest bed.

    I took a seat on the twin bed that was coved with white bed sheets.

   Alexander walked over to me with a first aid kit in his hands. Not knowing exactly what to do I reached out my left hands.

   "What are you doing?" he questioned with raised eyebrows.

"Aren't you going to give me the kit?"

   Shaking his head. "No, you can't do that yourself. I will dress it for you."

   Those were among the last words I've ever thing he would say to me. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

   Taking a seat beside on the bed, he rests the kit to his side. "Give me your hands."

   I held out my arms for him to take. His hands were cold, so they made me shiver a bit. He lifts my hand up to his eyes and start examining it.

   "It's a pretty deep." I tried to focus my attention on my bruised hand, but it was hard when his strong shoulders where so close to mine. He reached over in the kit to get something, but I wasn't paying attention to that, all my focus was on his muscles that were touching my hand, the felt rip and gym made. "This is gonna hurt a bit."

   A cool liquid contacted my cut and I jump, my face grimace. "That hurt!"

"I told you it was gonna hurt."

   "I wasn't listening." I was too busy paying attention to your biceps.

   "Too bad. Now give me back your hands." I looked in his light brown eyes as I slowly give him back my hands. "The bleeding has stopped, are you allergic to anything?" he asked without lifting his head.

   "Not that I know of, No." I was really enjoying the feeling of his hands-on mine. This was bad, really bad.

   "Perfect, I'm going to apply an ointment on the cut or an antibiotic cream." He lifts the antibiotics to his eyes and start reading. "Antibiotic it is." He dripped a cotton bud in the cream then close the bottle. He held my hands tight as he applied the cream. I reached over the kit and took out a band-aid and wrapped it around my index finger.

"See, all done." I lifted my eyes to his.

"Thanks."

  "Don't thank me. You shouldn't have been in the kitchen." So now we're back to that ugh?