Kakyoin x Neko reader

For @kakyoinmydude

Today was an average day in Cairo, Egypt. Hot and dangerous. Stand users where everywhere. You sighed as you entered an ice cream shop. The cool air erased the sweat from your body. 

"Um, can I get... Vanilla with a cherry on top please?" You asked the man running the shop. He just nodded his head and made your order. The machine said $5.47. You pulled out your wallet and handed him a five and a one. "Keep the change!" You winked at the man and walked out the door. You took the cherry and put it in a napkin. "Best for last!" You began to lick the ice cream. "Oof!" You ran into a group of men, dropping your cherry and ice cream. The fact that your ice cream was gone didn't anger you. It was the fact that your cherry was now on the ground. The men over towered you. "S-sorry!" You tired running off, but one of the taller men grabbed you. Not himself, but his stand. You thought to yourself. 'Whelp, I'm done for!' You apologized over and over again.

"Wait Jotaro! Put her down!" A man's voice broke the silence. He actually put you down. You landed with a loud thud.

"Ow!" You accidentally revealed your tail and ears. They looked at you in confusion, then they all revealed their stands. Your stand came to your defence. It was a pure black dragon with stars covering its body. It surrounded you as that was it's normal way of protecting you. 

"She means us no harm! Her stand is only defending her." Another man's voice said shortly after. They all put away their stands and continued to walk. All but one.

"Sorry about them! Do you by any means know where this building is?" He showed you a picture of a familiar picture. You grabbed it and looked at it closely.

"I do! I pass that place all the time!" You smiled and stood up, dusting all the dirt off yourself. 

"Stay here please!" He smiled and ran off the the others. He was cute. They all came back a few seconds later. 

"Can you show us the way?" The Egyptian man asked. You nodded your head and began to run in the direction they were going. Then you paused. They were a little far behind you, so they didn't see where you turned. You ran back towards them. Before you turned the corner again, a sharp pain ran through your stomach. You didn't stop running. The pain was now in your stomach, your right leg, and your left arm. You made it to them, where you fainted from blood loss. 

"We have to help her!" A voice said from the darkness.

Your eyes shot open. You were in an unknown room. The red head was in the room with you. So was the man with the hat, which literally blended into his hair. 

"Where am I?" You rubbed your eyes. A jolt of pain ran through your body. You shrieked in agony. The red head looked at you with worry in his eyes. 

"Are you ok?" He walked over to your side. You nodded your head. 

"Yeah, but where am I?" You asked again.

"In a hotel room. You room with me and Jotaro." He smiled. You thanked him.

"Kakyoin, I'll go tell the others she's awake. Stay here and make sure it stays that way." Jotaro walked out of the room, pulling his hat down to cover his face even more. A deep blush overtook your features. 

"What is your name?" Kakyoin asked. You looked away still blushing.

"(Y-Y/N)!" You stuttered out. He smiled and took out a box of cherries. He opened the box and began to rero one. A shiver went down your spine. He looked at you and handed the box to you.

"Want one (Y/ N)?" Kakyoin asked. A smile spread across your face. 

"Sure!" You gladly took one. "Thank you! Replaces the one I dropped earlier." You pouted lowering your ears and slamming your tail onto the bed. He looked at you. He had a deep blush along his face. 

"Sorry about your ice cream. I can buy you another one." Kakyoin rubbed the back of his head. He had a deep blush sketched on his face.

"That's fine. I really only wanted the cherry." You smiled and took another cherry. Kakyoin sighed and closed the box.

"I'll be right back. Feel free to take a shower to clean up." He walked out of the room. You sighed and tried to get up.

"Why did Pet Shop attack me?" That's when you realized a small dog was by the house and a giant ice sickle in a car. You felt your forehead and noticed the flesh bud was gone. "Who had enough persuasion to remove it? Dio was my master because he promised me revenge on the killer of my family." Tears invaded your eyes and cheeks.

"Did you say Dio!?" The five men walked into the room. "How do you know him!?" Avdol and Mr. Joestar yell at me. A sudden dark presence sent you on edge.

"He's here." You turned your head to face the window. Shivers ran down your spine as the bird froze the room. The window swung open and he flew in and perched on the tv. 

"Another animal stand user!?" Kakyoin summoned his stand. The others soon caught on and sent out their stands.

"Jeez Pet Shop. Once someone walks by and gives the building a wrong glance, you try and murder them? I don't want to use Midnight on you." You stood up, not even giving your wounds and pain a single thought, and summoned Midnight. This time, it was not a dragon, but a wolf.

Pet Shop gave you that glare and sent ice flying your way. Midnight shifted into the dragon and blocked the ice. It didn't even pierce the skin. Pet Shop looked surprised and flew o it the window. The room was no longer frozen. You turned to face the others and their shocked faces.

"Y'all look like y'all have just seen a ghost." You laughed. And that hurt. Your wounds started to bleed again. Midnight snapped it head to look at the blood. It shifted into a cat and pawed at the bandages. The blood stopped. Midnight had closed your wounds.

They realized that the stand user escaped and went rushing out the room to find it. All but Kakyoin. He stayed behind looking at you. His facial expression was a mixture of confused, shocked, and happiness. He approached you and held out his hand. You hesitantly took his hand.

Once you did, he pulled you close and kiss your lips. First shocked, you soon melted into the kiss. Kakyoin and you both had the same feeling for each other. He pulled back and felt your tail around his arm. He grinned and reconnected his lips with yours.