Joseph Joestar x reader

You absolutely hated hamon training. Just the thought of doing any work was enough to make you complain. Since you were a female, you got to train with Lisa Lisa. You knew everything about hamon, so why did you have to train? You made it up the Hell Climb Pillar in 59 hours.

Your room was just beside JoJo's, which made it easy to hear him complain about training. 

"OH MY GOD! Why is (Y/N) training with us?" His voice muffled by the wall separating your rooms.

"JoJo, she's training in the art of hamon because her brother was killed by the Pillar Men." Another voice said in an Italian accent.  Even though it had been almost a month since he died, it still hurt your heart when he was even mentioned. Getting up, you walked out of the room and knocked on JoJo's door.

Caesar answered it surprised. 

"Can you two shut up, I'm trying to sleep." You hissed. Just as you were about to walk away, JoJo full on shoved Caesar out of the way and grabbed you pulling you into his room. There he stood atop you, starring into your (E/C) eyes. 

Before you could tell him to get off, he's lips intertwined with yours. His 195cm body pressed against your (Y/H)cm body. His entire weight pushed onto your delicate body. You actually enjoyed the kiss a little bit.

He slid his hand in your hair, and pushed you up to where you where sitting in his lap. Oh yeah, he shut Caesar out of the room. 

"Come on, don't you want more?" JoJo asked in between kisses. Pushing him away, you gasp for air. Your features were overtaken by a deep red blush. 

"J-JoJo," you panted. You moved around, trying to get up from his grasp. He just wouldn't let you go. Clearly, you wanted to go back to sleep. He leaned back so you were on top of him. He just grinned at your reaction.

"What's the matter?" He chuckled. "(Y/N), come on. Why won't you answer me?" This time he pouted. It looked too cute. You actually started to smile abit on how cute he was. 

"I just think your just to cute." You gave off a cute smile. "If you don't complain in or after training, I might just treat you to something special." You giggled.

"Fine with me!" He said bringing you in for a kiss. You put your pointer finger on his lips, and shushed him. You got up, and made it to his door. Before opening it, you have him a smile, and left. 

_______________________________________

I finally finished it. Sorry for not updating sooner, school has just really been stressing me out. If you like the stories, you can request the same person, but with a different plot and crap like that. Or, you can request another person, but only from parts 1-3. I haven't made it to Diamond is Unbreakable yet. Sorry all you part 1-8 lovers. Also, CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 5 TO COME OUT AS AN ANIME!!!!!!!!!! I really like Mista from part 5, so I might write an x reader for him. But Caesar Zeppeli is my all time favorite boy. For right now at least.

There is a huge storm here, and I'm kinda scared of tornados, AND THERE'S A FLIPPEN TORNADO WATCH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! There will also be 70 m/h winds, severe thunderstorm, and hail. Y'all, I'm gonna full on have a panic attack.