Jonathan x shy reader

The Joestar manor. It was beautiful in every way imaginable. Lucky for you, that's were your family was headed. 

"(Y/ N), today you get to meet the Joestar family. Don't be too shy, alright." Your mother smiled patting your head and messing up your hair abit. You just nodded your head and looked out the window once again. 

"We're here!" Your father shouted. He popped out of the carriage and helped you and your mother down like a true gentlemen he is. 

"Hello (L/N) family. Hope you find your stay here quite welcoming!" The owner of the mansion said. "My name is George Joestar, what might your names be?" He smiled at you.

"I'm (M/N), this is (F/N), and this is our only child (Y/ N). She's quite shy, but will likely get along with your sons." She smiled at George.

"Father? Who are they?" A young boy around your age popped up and spotted you. 

"This is the (L/N) family. They will stay with us for a few weeks." He told his son.

"Hello, my name is Jonathan Joestar, but people call me JoJo. What's your name?" He asked you holding out his hand.

"This is (Y/ N). She's really shy, and rarely talks. If your lucky, you can get her to speak to you." Your mother smiled at JoJo.

"Whats going on out here?" Another boy walked out of the mansion. He looked scarier than JoJo.

"Ah, Dio! You came just in time to meet the family who will be staying with is for a few weeks." He told the other boy.

"I totally forgot that was today. My deepest apologies!" The boy walked over to your parents to introduce himself. "The names Dio." His introduction was short, but he told y'all his name a least.

Your family introduced themselves again, and then introduced you. Dio seemed to keep looking at you throughout the whole introduction thing. After it was over, George showed y'all to your rooms. You got your own room which was pretty neat. It even came with a desk and writing items. You quickly began to write.

~

Padre! Madre!" You yelled out. But no one answered your calls. Flames engulfed the room, smoke filling your lungs leaving no oxygen in the room. You coughed and coughed, but no one answered to your calls. Finally, a tall figure loomed in front of you. It was JoJo.

"Quick, let's get out of here!" He grabbed your arm and ran out the door. The mansion fell apart in front of your eyes. 

"Dio mio!" You cried. 

~

You sighed at how much you wrote. It was bad! 

" I can't use this!" You spoke throwing the paper into the trash. A knock rang throughout the room. A maid walked in and said it was dinner time. You hopped out of the chair and walked to the dining room table. Tonight's dinner was steak.

"Ah, (Y/ N). Come sit next to JoJo." George said pointing to his blue haired son. You nodded your head and JoJo got up and pulled the chair out for you. You sat down and he pushed the chair to the table for you. George seemed happy with his sons actions.

"So, shall we eat?" Your father smiled. George signaled for the maids to bring out the food. The steak looked delicious. You took a bit, and was pleased with how much flavor it had. 

"I hope you enjoy tonight's dinner." The maid said before going back into the kitchen. After eating, your family said it was time to retire and rest.

"(Y/ N), you should take a bath tonight. It will feel refreshing after the long day of the carriage ride and meeting new people." Your father and George said together. You nodded your head and a maid lead you to your room and into the bathroom.