Kakyoin Noriaki x reader

Cherries. All you wanted was some cherries. Is that too much to ask for? Apparently so. 

It was a hot day in Cario, Egypt, like usual. Walking out of the store, a rush of hot air hit you like a thousand mini needles. The cold air inside the store felt amazing, but you'd prefer to be in the heat, as you were used to it.

A bead of sweat dripped from your chin as you slowly walked to the hotel you stayed at. 

"Excuse me miss, but could you tell us where the nearest store is?" A voice asked from behind you. Shocked, you turned around to see 5 men standing there. Nervous, you nodded. 

"It's that way." You pointed in the direction you just came from. Out of nowhere, a man jumped out in front of the 5 travelers. They seemed to get into a fighting stance, except for one. His hat seemed to blend in with his hair. 

"Yare yare daze." The man with the weird that sighed. 

"Lord DIO paid me good to kill you, Jotaro!" The man screamed as a stand appeared in front of him. 'ANOTHER STAND USER!' The 5 travelers also showed their stands. Just as a purple stand with long black hair was about to attack, a loud screech signaled out from the attackers stand. 

If seemed to paralyze them, but you showered, weren't affected. 'Must not work on girls.' You showed your stand. Midnight was what you named it. Your stand was pitch black with star patterns, and it also changed shape based on how you would like. You chose her to be on your arm, kinda like armor, except it was covering your hand and had razor sharp claws. 

That's not all, she was on both of your arms and hands. Not having a care in the world, you approached the man. Slicing his stand like it was nothing, even though it was covered in metal plating. His form flew into a thousand pieces. 

Midnight slowly became transparent, like every stand disappearing like nothing was ever there. Sighing, you turn around to see the men walking closer towards you, and a...dog...? That dog wasn't there a moment ago.

"My lady, what might your name be?" A man with gravity defying hair questioned looking you up and down. 

"(Y/N) (L/N)." You hissed clearly not wanting to deal with this crap again. 

"What a lovely name." Another voice said, but calmer. "Now that he is out of the way, could you once again kindly show us where to find a store." He smiled.

"Fine, but don't expect me to stay for long." You growled walking back to the store. Only an hour has passed since you were there. The bell rang as you walked back inside, but this time with 5 men with you. They finally had cherries!

You grabbed a box, and walked over to the cashier. You paid $2.68 for it. Not bad. You sat outside at a nearby table and began to eat the cherries. They tasted so good. 

"Could I have one?" The same man with the soft smile asked. Well, since he didn't seem as scary as the rest, you let him have one. "My name is Noriaki Kakyoin by the way." He reroed a cherry. 

Days passed as you joined the crusaders and soon defeated DIO. You and Kakyoin grew closer and closer. You'll never forget the day you meet him. You cherished that memory for years, and so did he. 

_______________________________________

Omg, I finished this story! For all the cherry lover fans, here is Kakyoin x reader. Hope y'all like it.