Dio Brando x reader Special (part 4) {End of Special}

You woke up in the hospital the next morning. 

"(Y/ N)! Your finally awake!" A voice said cheerfully as you began to open your eyes. 

"I'm awake. Wait, where are we?" You looked around the unfamiliar room. 

"Your in the hospital." A female's voice said from where the other voice came from. "JoJo carried you here. I tended to your wounds." You looked over to see a woman standing next to JoJo's bed. 

"I don't mean to be rude or anything , but who are you?" You tiled your head in confusion.

"Oh, pardon me." She gasped. "My name is Erina Pendleton. Nice to mean you (Y/ N). JoJo's told me everything about you!" She smiled. 

"Nice to meet you too." You smiled back. You felt something hard poke your side. It was the stone mask. You jumped up and ran out of the room. "I have to find Dio!" You ran out of the hospital. Lucky for you, the hospital was close to your home. You ran for the Joestar mansion. Then you stopped. It was gone. Burned to the ground. Tears filled your eyes as the place you once called home was gone. "DIO!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" You yelled his name, hoping you would hear his voice. Silence. Nobody responded. Soon, night began to fall. The sun set quicker than you had time to find a shelter. You walked around until you found an abandoned mansion. Sitting there. Untouched for years. Well, besides the slightly opened front doors. You ran inside, hoping no one was there. It was completely dark inside. Nothing noticeable to use as a light sources. The stairs cracked, which caused you to look up. There was a dark figure standing there, but moving. "D-Dio?" You whimpered. Nothing. Before you could even turn around, the moonlight shun onto the figures face. It was in fact Dio. A tiny spark of relief lite you, then it dies out. 

"Don't touch her!" His voice echoed throughout the entrance of the building. You looked down to see a human trying to grab your leg. He jumped up and landed in front of you. The human looking thing backed away from him. He turned to look at you. "Still as pretty as ever." He said as he picked you up. You blushed as the way he was carrying you was bridle style. He brought you into a room with a king sided bed, a velvet chair, and a window leading to a balcony. He placed you on the bed and starred into your (E/C) orbs with his now red ones. You shivered as his touched was slightly cold. 

"D-Dio!?" You whimpered out once more.

"Yes my love?" He responded. You brought out the stone mask and handed to him. His eyes lit up as he was looking for it. He grabbed the mask and put it on the table next to his bed to use later. "Let's continue where we left off a few days ago!" He moved his face closer to your ear. Shivers ran down your spine as his warm breath brushed against your sensitive skin. 

"Mmm." You allowed him to take off your shirt. Because you were in a hospital, you had no bra on. He grinned as your nipples became erect from the cold air feathering your skin. He brought his head down to your right nipple and began to suck on it. A slight moan escaped your lips. He massaged the other one. After a few minutes, he moved to the other breast. He did the same thing. He lifted his head up to look at your flushed face.

"What's that look for my love?" You looked away from him. He removed your pants and panties with ease. You were now completely naked before him. He went down to kiss you. As the kiss deepened, you tugged subconsciously on his shirt. He grinned into the kiss. He pulled away, as a string of salvia still connected your mouths. He removed his shirt and his rock hard abs showed much detail in the moonlight. You blushed at how built he was. He removed his pants, leaving him only in his boxers. Your blush went to extreme heights. "Like what you see darling?" He grinned. You sat up, getting close to his bare chest. Your breasts just lightly touched his skin. He grabbed your butt and positioned you on his lap. {I don't cuss, sorry!} His hand rubbed along your womanhood.  You covered your mouth, trying not to moan his name in pleasure. He kissed your neck and rubbed your bundle of nerves. You wrapped your arms around his neck and let out low moans. Before you could even take another breath, he bite down on your neck and slid two fingers inside your heated core.

"AH! DIO!" You moaned his name in pure pleasure. He moved his fingers in and out repeatedly hitting the spot that made you go crazy. You tightened your grip around his neck and practically moaned every time he moved his hand to thrust his fingers in and out. A strange tightness formed in your lower stomach. "I'm C-COMING!" You violently arched your back, as the tightness undone. Your love juices flowing down his fingers. Dio took his fingers out and licked off the residue.

"So sweet." He continued to lick his fingers. You shivered and wrapped your legs around him. 

"Hmm?" You felt something hard press against your core. You looked down to see a bulge in his boxers. You looked back up at him. His face starring intently at you. With one quick move, he took off his boxers and slammed his length into you without warning. You screamed as your walls stretched to his size. He wait for a minute or two to let you adjust to his size. Once you let go of his neck, he rammed into you. You continued to scream his name. Your screams was music to his ears. He changed the position you two were in. You were now facing the window and your leg was on his shoulder. This allowed him to go ever deeper than before. A simple brio of sweat landed on you cheek. You looked at him, mouth wide open moaning his name. He was panting and lowly calling your name. You moved your leg from his shoulder and wrapped them around his torso. You sat up so you were now sitting on him. He leaned back witch your legs unwrapped from his body. He put his hands on your hips and grinded them back and forth. You arched your back and moaned his name. 

"Dio!" Your stomach tightened once again. It didn't take long for it to unwind. You closed your legs together and moaned his name louder than before. His thrusts became sloppy and slower. You could tell he was close. With a few last thrusts he came inside of you. Dio groaned your name. You fell limp onto his chest. 

"You will stay with me forever my love!" He picked up the mask. You looked up at him in confusion. Then, then mask was over your face. Dio cut himself and put his blood on the mask. Sharp needle like things stabbed into your skull. You screamed in utter pain. Then, it was gone. You had passed out from pain. 

"You will be my queen!" The mask popped off your face. He put it back on his bedside table. Your eyes fluttered open and you looked at him. 

"What did you do to me?" You asked not knowing what the mask did. He grinned to show his vampire fangs. You gasped and felt your own teeth. They were fangs. You bit his arm in anger. He winced in pain. There was blood. You looked at yourself and back at him. 

"This is going to be fun!" You grinned. 

Ok, sorry for the long update again. I've been working on my other books. So, this special is done. I know, this 'special' of mine should of been a book. But, hey, I wrote my first lemon of this book. From this point on, lemons will be added. Love you all my little readers!

~Author-chan