Kars x Neko!reader

Shifting over in your bed, you slowly began to wake up. Blinking a few times, you sit up from your comfortable position. Rubbing your eyes, you hear a low chuckle. Looking in the direction of the chuckle, you see none other than Kars. 

Giving off a low growl, you lower your ears and slightly slammed your tail onto the bed. You hated when Kars was in your room when you woke up. Kars grinned at your response. You haven't spoken to anyone after you where taken in by the three Pillar Men. 

Sighing, you perk up your ears as you hear a thunderstorm approaching the castle like place. You were scared of the way the lightning made night to day, and the way the thunder soon followed making the earth shake. You've gone through this three times, without that idiot Kars in the room.

You didn't want Kars to see how you weak you were. Pointing to the door, you wanted Kars to get out. Making a 'tsk' sound, Kars slowly shook his head no. A bright light soon followed by a loud boom make you shriek in fear. Eyes widened, Kars looks at you shaking in fear.

"What a nice sound," Kars grinned as you continued to shriek in fear. Finally having enough, you throw a pillow at Kars only for him to catch it. Looking at you, he found it abnormally cute when you were scared. Walking over to you, he sits on the bed and pets you in between your ears.

You've never felt so protected in your life. Grabbing his arm, he lets you squeeze it however hard you wanted to as thunder shook the castle and the earth. After the thunderstorm had passed, Kars stayed in your room to continue to comfort you. 

Purring you began to calm down. Letting go of his arm, you notice red marks that show how hard you were gripping it. Massaging his arm, you hear him make the sound as if he was enjoying it. Purring, you continue to massage his arm. You stopped once he moved his arm, only to replace it with the other arm.

Taking hint of this action, you begin to massage his other arm. Realizing how tense his body was, you spoke only once saying: 

"I can massage anything you want me to." Your voice was low almost as a way of whispering. Shocked at how beautiful your voice was, he nodded his head almost blushing. He could tell you were very self conscious about your voice.

"Everything," Kars said in his normal tone. Shaking your head, you began to massage his shoulders, his back and stomach, and his legs. Clearly enjoying this, you watched him smile. Yes a smile, something that is as rare as a red stone of Aja. 

Thanking you for your amazing massage, Kars ruffled your hair only to be followed by him petting you. Funny how a simple thunderstorm caused you two to bond. Now, he visits you quite often and asks for massages once every two months. 

Ok, this was an example of my writing. As you can tell I am obsessed with Kars. I also have another story called 'Kars x Neko!Oc'. Feel free to check that out if you want.