Dio Brando x Reader

It had to be summer when you visited Egypt. It was scolding hot out. Lucky for you, there was an ice cream shop a block from your hotel. That was the first place you went after arriving at the hotel room. You got your favorite kind. (F/F)! It tasted so good after a long trip from America. 

"I need new cloths for the hot weather here." You said as you left the shop. A clothing store was just next door to the ice cream shop. You shopped till the store closed at 10 pm. You spent $200 on tank tops and shorts/skirts. Walking home, a mansion of some sort caught your eye. There was a bird circling above it. You walked up to the door only to notice it was slightly boarded up. You touched the boards only for them to fall off. The door opened to reveal a man with blonde hair standing there. He grabbed your wrist and forced you inside. 

"Do you have a stand?" He asked. Adjusting to the low lighting, you noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. 

"W-what's a stand?" You stuttered looking at his muscular build. A weird yellow looking person appeared behind him. The thing swung a fist your way. Closing your eyes, the sound of a dragon roar echoed throughout the mansion. Confused, you opened your eyes and saw a black dragon wrapped around your tied up body. 

"Get. Away. From. Us!" It roared. It's tail cut the ropes and you stood up. 

"ZA WORLDO!" He yelled. Everything stopped but you two. The black dragon changed shapes. It was now a black wolf with a white star on its forehead. It growled at the man and got into a fighting stance. 

"I won't say it again! LEAVE US ALONE!" It attacked the man, bitting his arm. 

"S-STOP!" You told the creature. It let go of him arm and ran to your aid. You ran up to the man and saw his wound healing. "How strange...but cool!" You looked at the man in awe. A women ran down the stairs and was sweating like crazy.

"Lord Dio! They're here in Egypt!" She said in a terrified voice. The man stood up.

"Enya, take her to her room." He demanded the women. She did so. You had your cell in your pocket and it vibrated notifying you of of an incoming call. It stopped the second she shoved you in the room. The man appeared behind her. "Don't tell anyone where you are! Understand me!" He growled. You nodded your head too scared to talk. You took out your phone and called the number back. It was your sister. 

"(Y/N)! Where are you! You're not at the hotel room! It's midnight!" She worried.

"I'm fine. I haven't made it there yet. I walked too far from the hotel. That's all." You lied to her.

"A-alright. Just come to the room before tomorrow! Ok." She sniffed about to cry.

"I will sis!" You hung up the phone. A tear strolled down your cheek. 

"So, what did y'all take about?" A males voice echoed on the dim room. You jumped a little. You turned around to see the man, still shirtless, walk up to you. 

"J-just told her I couldn't find m-my way back to the h-hotel." You stuttered scared of him. He lowered down to your level. He grabbed your chin and slammed his lips onto yours. After a few seconds, he let of you. He moved his head to your neck. He left sloppy kisses all along your neck. You covered your mouth trying not to make a noise.

"Don't hide your beautiful voice from me!" He moved your hands and once again roughly kissed you. You gasped in surprise allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth, leaving no place untouched. He got his stand to tie your hands behind your back. "Just relax, my love!" He grinned. He took one of his many knives and cut your shirt. He removed what remained of your shirt and began kissing your sides.

"S-stop..." you moaned. He picked you up and walked into his room. When you woke up, you were very exhausted and your body hurt. You looked beside you and saw him. You looked down and saw you had no clothes on. 

"Sorry my pet." His voice echoed around the room. Before you could say a word, you felt a sharp pain in your neck. He was sucking you dry of blood. You smiled.

"Finally, sweet death..." You died after saying those words. He enjoyed your blood. He soon went after your sister. Her blood didn't taste as good as yours, but it filled his appetite.