Emily felt something off about the way he held her. It was almost like she was hugging a stranger. She pulled back, looking at his eyes that stared back at her curiously. Leaning up, she pressed her lips to his and he roughly kissed her back after a moment.

Ripping herself away from him, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, glaring at him. "You're not Stiles."

A sinister smirk tugged at his lips, a dark look on his face that Stiles never wore. "Not quite. I guess you can call me Void Stiles if you want." He tilted his head, as if studying her. "So what gave it away? I thought my acting was perfect."

"I saw your memories. I know what you're planning to do with Scott." She revealed, stepping back from him as he stepped closer. "Get back or else."

"You wouldn't hurt me." He said in a soft, mocking tone that caused her to glare at him. He knew he was right. If there was one thing he knew, it was that this vampire loved Stiles more than anything. "No, you wouldn't because you know that this body belongs to the boy you love. You hurt me, you hurt him."

"Why, Stiles?" She asked, knowing he was right. She couldn't call Eli because he would hurt him and she knew that the nogitsune was right, she wouldn't let any harm come to him. But, she also knew that Stiles wouldn't want her letting the nogitsune run free and kill people. She knew that with nogitsune's plan, a lot of people were going to die today. The choice was hard but she couldn't let him leave. "Why a human?"

"As opposed to Scott? Or Allison?" He exhaled, stepping closer to her as she back into the door and he smirked. "Well I guess it's because Stiles has more people in his life that he can hurt and no has suspected him until recently. Plus, he's really mentally vulnerable. It wasn't that hard getting into his head. He's weak but he's also got an interesting mind. I also just like the fact the everyone around here has been so miserable because he's been missing." He placed his hands beside her head and placed a hand on her cheek, staring at her. "You know, you could help me. I've been around a long time and I know just how much trouble a pureblood without humanity can cause." He leaned in closer. "So, what do you say, Emilya?"

"Screw you!" She spat out, roughly throwing him to the ground and grabbed both his hands, slamming to the floor to keep him restrained. "I'm gonna tie you up and not in the good way. Then I'm gonna lock you up in the cellar downstairs until we can figure out how to get you out of my boyfriend!" Her grip on his wrists tightening ever so slightly.

The expression on his face changed. His eyes watering and his bottom lip quivering. "Please, you have to get him out."

Her expression faltered and her grip loosened. "Stiles?" Did he manage to break through the nogitsune's hold? "Is it really you?"

He blinked away the tears and smirked up at her. "Now don't me that actually fooled you." He sneered, quickly changing their positions without much effort and gripped her throat tightly, pulling out a needle.

"What is that?" She choked out, trying to push him off but he was surprisingly a lot stronger than her.

But then again she hadn't had a drop of blood in her system in days now. She couldn't believe he caught her off guard with that little trick. And where the hell was Eli? How couldn't he hear what was happening up here?

"Just a little something to knock you out for a while. I can't have you ruining my plans." He mused before stabbing her with the needle and watched as she tried to fight it but soon her eyes fluttered shut. He ran a finger down her cheek. "If only you just gave into my offer, we could have caused so much chaos." He sighed, standing up and glanced at the door before heading out the window.

oOo

Eli sighed, seeing no blood bags in the fridge down in the cellar and shut the door closed before making his way upstairs. Luckily, Cece had gone to get more.