Chapter 31

Tanya
After me and tone had sex last night he hasn't spoke a word to me. I think he's still mad at me.
Waking up in the morning to Milan's usual crying I got out of the bed and went to her room to see her laying on her back crying her little heart out.

"Awwww what da matta" I said picking her up cuddling her small body.

Squeezing her diaper I noticed she was wet. Changing her diaper I left her in only a diaper and a bib and went down stairs to start cooking breakfast.

Finding my way in the kitchen I looked towards the living room and saw tone on the couch smoking a blunt. I raised my eyebrows switching Milan who started to pull on my hair to my left hip.

Tone never smoked in front of me so this was a new thing.

Walking closer to him I sat milan in her highchair. Coming around the couch to stand in front of him I swallowed sorta scared as I saw his bloodshot eyes.

"Antonio.... what's wrong" he laughed coldly and I shivered watching him take another pull.

"Somebody killed my little cousin" I sighed coming closer to him.

"I'm sorry" I whispered coming closer to him scrunching my nose up at the smell of the weed.

Putting it out he grabbed me pulling me in his lap putting out the roach.

"Where's my baby" he asked me kissing me on my jaw. I squirmed on his lap with my face heating up.

"In the kitchen.....I'm not bringing her in here" he nodded and kissed my lips before getting up and going in the kitchen.

While tone was in the kitchen i went to the droor and pulled out an bath and body works root beer float candle and lit it placing it on the fireplace.

Hearing giggles come from the kitchen i made my way there with a smile on my face eeing him throw her in the air.

"Tanya we gotta talk right quick but hold on" he took chanel and went up the stairs before coming down without her.

I folded my hands nervously while staring at him.

"youre meeting some of my family tommorrow but were leaving tonight and were taking milan for my cousins funeral preparation" freezing in my spot i wondered how i was going to tell my dad about my unexpected trip to meet tones family but this was what i want

"Soo what the hell am i gonna tell my dad" i sighed heavily.

He came over to me and grabbed my chin kissing me softly.

"i swear i hate you and milan living with your dad" i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well our birthdays are coming up and ill be 18 so ahh" i stuck my tongue out and starte twerking.

Smacking my ass he began pushing up on me and faked as if he was hitting it from the back while i twerked and threw it on him.

"Uh ohh get it babymama get it ayeee" he hyped me and i really got into it then got tired.

Standing up and looking back as i walked towards the stairs i spoke "when you take me and chanel home ill butter him up into letting me go" i continued walking into our room and went straight to the bathroom jumping into the shower.

Lathering my body up with the coco shea butter bar of soap i got out of the shower and went to brush my teeth before putting on my undergarments and went straight to the closet.

While going to my side of the closet i couldnt reach the sundress so i stood of my tippy toes and started jumping up and down.

Feeling a body come up behind me and kiss on my neck i leaned my head back feeling his big hands grip my titties.