Chapter 11 (part 1)

Tanya

Last night was a mistake , i didnt mean to have sex with tone but it felt so good. I mean he is the only person ive been with so i guess. I felt someone shift beside me and noticed it was tone. He rolled over crouched down in the bed and laid his head on my stomach with his hands draped around my waist snoring quietly andd the damn baby started kicking.

I then started to wonder if me and tone had sex does that mean that my child saw his dick in my guts. I got out of bed and peed cause my bladder was about to burst. After i wiped myself i turned the shower on and stepped in since i was naked anyway.

I scrubbed my body and was carful of my belly but still washed out my belly button. I sighed tilting my head back as i felt the water dancing through my scalp feeling the tingling sensation.

The shower curtain was pulled back and i felt his breath on my neck as his hands slid around my stomach and stayed on my stomach as i felt his whatever the hell he calls it "Maximus" on my back and i shifted nervously.

I turned around as he stroked his beird that had little water droplets from the steam and stared at his features that were godlike.

I also remembered that i had to go back to school but i remembered also then  that he had hired a home schooler teacher so that i could finish my senior year. I rolled my eyes when he told me that cuse i believe that i could handle myself just fine going back to school with ashley.

"Antonio" i held on to his muscled toned armes as he tilted his head at me "yes baby" i practically melted.

"where is your family" he stilled ... continued washing his body before rinsing off the last time and stepped out of the shower ignoring my question.

"Tone im talking to you , just talk to me " i got out wrapping a towel around my body and my wet hair jogging towards him as he shook his head going in our conjoined huge walk in closet picking out his outfit of the day.

" Theres nothing to talk about tanya we gotta go and see about tinys will she left for you and we gotta go and check on my daughter so get dressed" he put on his boxers and his jeans and came towards me getting on one knee tugging on my towel as it fell to the floor ...i was exposed in front of him as he peppered kisses all over my belly muttering " Hey baby , good morning "

i grabbed his shouldars as he picked me up and i felt his zipper brush against my clit  i moaned as he tossed me on our bed as he lifted my legs up and kissed the soles of my feet going down each of my thighs before stopped at marissa and yes i named her.

He sloppily make  out with my pussy while i moaned he nibbled on my clit. I ran my hands down his waves knowing he likes it when i do it and he started to talk against marissa sending vibrations throughout my body.

"Antonio yessss baby dont stop"

"Are you gone stop asking questions mami" i couldnt even talk it felt so good he brought his hand against my pussy with force and i jumped.

"I know you heard me , are you gone let me tell you when im ready mami" i moaned more as he dove back in "Yesssss" he slid a finger in licking at the same time .

"yess what" there he go with the vibrations againn.

"Yesssss babydaddy" he let me come before licking me clean and getting a hot rag wiping my swollen self clean before getting me dressed for today when we went to go and see what my mothher had left in her will for me.

I got dressed in this outfit which was

i felt lazy today and my hips and ass were getting bigger  so these and leggings were all pretty much i could wear

i felt lazy today and my hips and ass were getting bigger  so these and leggings were all pretty much i could wear. Tone got dressed in this and must i say that babydaddy is fine ash

He gripped my waist and then started to put his hands up my hoodie and rub my stomach as milan shifted

He gripped my waist and then started to put his hands up my hoodie and rub my stomach as milan shifted ... i think she was sleep in there cause she didnt move much and usually she be kicking the hell out of me when tone rubs my tummy.

"who told you to wear these tight ass jeans mami...huh" i felt tears prick my eyes and i tried to blink them away.

"B-But toneee i cant fit my other jeans and this your baby thats making me fat and big see lookkk" i whined rubbing my tummy turning around to show him my ass and my hips that milan filled out for me with tears running down my face.

"Mami no i didnt me-" i shook my head stomping to the car " you know what fuck you tone , your not the one carrying a whole human being in her body so fuck ...you , i didnt ask you to jizz in me with your selfish ass" i slammed the door locking all the car doors from the inside.

I watched him as he sighed and rubbed down his face befor unlocking the car with his keys and my mouth fell open. My dumbass forgot to take the keys to the car or that he even had the keys so i stayed quiet while i cooled down with silence.

This chapter was a filler because i havent updated because of writers block so you should already know what will happen next chapter if you read the chapter.

Next chapter today before 9 you already know whats going on GANG GANG

Rate this chapter 1-10? and i already know it is short i just said ill be posting another section of this chapter before 9 today sooo. lol

Go check out my new book i started yesterday called Is He For Everybody about banhunta izzy and kash doll and tell mme how you like it.