Chapter 3

TANYA

I woke up in a black and white huge ass room and remembered what happened last night. I sat up then felt like i had to throw up , I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything.

Somebody came from behind me and held my hair and I knew it was him. "Come on ma" he said softly pullng me up stripping me out of my clothes and setting me in the tub as I cried.

I went to the cabinet in there last night grabbed a pregnancy test that he said would be in there I took it and 5 minutes later found out I was pregnant with Tones child.

"Why me Tone , im too young to be a mother and im not ready"I vented and he slammed his hands down on the side of the tub and stormed out the restroom.

I sighed as I cried myself out going to put on my clothes on the counter and handling my hygeine walking out of the room tying my shoes I stood up meeting the emotionless eyes of Tone and decided not to say anything.

I walked to the garage behind him as he got in a matte audi r8 and I got in the passenger seat. I put my seatbelt and he started the car and 30 minutes later he passed my house and I raised my eyebrows before we stopped in front of what I assumed was his traphouse because there was a huge guy in front of the big ass door.

"Wassup Tone" the guy slapped hands with Tone then his eyes draped over my figure and raised his eyebrow making me put my hand on my hip. Tone just walked away inside the building so i introduced myself "Tanya" I said offering my hand and he gripped it firmly shaking it with a faint smile on his face before letting me enter.

I walked inside and almost gagged at what I saw , half naked women bagging drugs up and some naked men loading guns and smirking at me their lustful eyes roaming my entire figure as I walked around trying to find Tone but came up empty handed and  spotted Mink as he bumped into me and my hand instinctly came up to my stomach but I moved it up to my hair raking a hand through it.

''Mink do you know where Tone is" he nodded smiling grabbing my hand leading me up to a room with double doors and lightly nudged me inside. I stumbled inside seeing Tone head leaned back with a grunt escaping his lips and wondered what happened to him and walked closer but froze when a female came up from his lap and smirked at me wiping cum off her lip kissing his cheek before sashaying out in nothing but a lace pair of panties.

I dropped my old and cheap flip phone and almost instantly his eyes flew open and looked in my hurt ones. I picked up my phone and backed up as he came closer reaching out a hand but I was disgusted with him. He touched my cheek and I swiped it away as my right hand came up to cup my barely little stomach.

"your fucking disgusting nigga " I spat and his face held anger then he exploded grabbing my neck pushing me in to the nearest wall ''Look little girl I advise you shut the hell up cause I will smack your ass, you so lucky you pregnant with my child ,  or I swear to god " he deepy inhaled releasing my neck with air finally entering my lungs again "or what nigga you aint gone do shit" I held my head up and he stepped back looked at me told me to "sit and wait for his meeting "and sat down him self. I did what he said and sat till 5:00 ,he told me the rules of the meeting when someone bussed in the door.

"They're here" a boy around my age said slightly blushing when he caught me staring cause he was cute. Tone noticed me staring at  him and waved his hand making me frown and , the boy leave the room then he got up and led us to a huge meeting room with a lot of seats and 2 on each end. A man who I heard of came in ,  he was the second best drug dealer an was kinda cute too but ,  I can forget about that now that I'm pregnant with Tones child.

He looked at me ''Who she belong too'' Tone pulled my chair closer to him and replied ''Me nigga , now back to business'' and the guy looked at me for a minute and I shyly put my head back down. They discussed stuff for the next 20 minutes until Tone whispered for me to go get the contract from  "dave" and I did grabbing it from him seeing mischeif in his eyes as his finger grazed my hand and I know he was staring at my ass. when I walked back to Tone he cut his eyes at me making me roll my eyes I just wanted to go home.

It was another 20 minutes and he took me home and right now we were outside of my house. "Call me so we can schedule an doctors visit'' I looked at him and replied " I don't have a phone i broke it remember and I have school so it'll have to be after " he nodded telling me he would be back tomorrow after watching me walk in the house ...

VOTE

COMMENT

THOUGHTS