Chapter 21

Teyana

I squeeze my eyes shut as i get my ass beat for the fifth time today.  Im ready to die and i dont want to go through this anymore. But... thats what i get for what i did to my brother when we were younger and for what i did to tanya.

I set the whole thing up and got my ass dogged everyday by shoota. Shoota was my boyfriend and we were supposed to use tanya for ransom but it didn't go far. I AM in love with my brother. I know its fucked up but i dont care ...i know what i did was wrong but i didnt mean to and i just wanted my brother to myself which caused my family to disown me.

I did the worst thing possible .......I killed My twin...my bestfriend and tones bestfriend......she was our triplet..Lolo was only 6 when i killed her in a jealous rage and pushed her down a flight of stairs. Im really fucked up. Killing my triplet and Almost killing tanya and her baby with that abduction

Now im paying for my sins.

I watch with a  content smile on my face as she appears in front of me with all white on and white timbs --i twist my lips--shouldnt she be wearing bl-

"I wanna use yo blood as a red splat of paint on my shoes and shirt as tie die--so lets get this ass whipping bitch started...Ha you thought you was gonna get away with trying to kill my bestfriend bitch well i dont think so this for my bitch tanya ......BITCH" She stomped on my head like ybn nahmir in that "bounce out with that video".

I stay calm ready for my end to come as i got my ass beat and stomped on by the one and only...ASHLEY.

Tone

I lay with tanya as she used me as her personal pregnancy pillow with her head on my chest and her hair in my damn mouth - her right leg thrown over my waist and her naked belly on mines snoring lightly. Tanya had on some cotton PINK boyshorts and a tank top showing her belly.

I smirked moving to get up so i could pee but she tightened her grip on me.I moved her hands and got up to use the restroom.

While peeing for a long as time i thought about the appointment we had for milan today. I shook my dick and put it back up and washed my hands drying them and leaving the restroom.

Looking at the clock it read 9:30 and the appointment was at 10:15 so i gently shook tanya by her shoulder. She swatted my hand away muttering "the fuck" and i raised my eyebrow.

   ''Man girl get yo ass up and stop playing wimme" i smacked the fire out of her ass and she jolted out of her sleep with her hand on her stomach breathing heavily as she looked around the room then her eyes landed on me.

Her shouldars started to shake and her cheeks tinted red as she started sniffing violently as she bussed out crying. I swollowed and my annoyance level rised with her and these hormones... i couldnt wait till she had the baby.

"Ouchhh" she whined lowering her head and I saw a tear fall.

"Man suck that shit up and raise yo damn head...dont no queen lower her head" she raised her head at my tone but got up off the bed coming towards me wrapping her arms around my waist staring at me. I wiped her tear streaked face

"I missed you" she muttered I smiled returning what she said bending down to peck her lips grabbing her booty as it got intense.

"Uh uh you aint getting no coochie today nigga" she jerked her head back standing back with her hands on her hips. I smiled on the inside but mugged her on the outside "I knew I was getting some pussy later on and I was gone break that back in a safe way" I turned on my heel whistling and I guess she got frustrated cause she ended up yelling "Why you walking away boy knowing I want some dick ...but just the dick ion want you getting attached or catching no feelings and shii" she grabbed my arm and turned me around kissing me roughly.

Her hand roamed my back until she grabbed my butt and everything went down ...including maximus. I pulled away with my lips twisted up.

"Man see you on some gay shit --yuh cudda got some dick but you grabbing a nigga ass an shit ain wid alat gay shit you done fucked it up" she laughed walking in the kitchen pulling out items like it was a joke but well see later.

I walked out and went in our bathroom turning on the shower and washed on my body in steaming hot water.

I was about 15 minutes into my shower when a rough hand gripped my shoulder-- I quickly grabbed my handgun out of the secret compartment  in the shower and started beating the shit out of the person ...naked and dick slanging. I guess Tanya heard the commotion cause she rushed  in the bathroom and put her hands over her mouth in surprise and I realized it was my guard : Stevie.

"What happened to MANE IAN WIDD ALLAT GAY SHIT cause of seeing a whole lotta shit here ..gay shit too" she cracked up and I wrapped a towel around my waist stepping over stevie mad as hell.

"Man move witcho pregnant ass" she smacked my back and sashayed out of the room reminding me to call marko to get stevie out of our bathroom so she could shower and I called a clean up crew to come and get him while sending apologies to his family.

Tanya got me oh so fucked up