22. A THRILLING IDEA

Začať od začiatku

"Jane just think about it why not?" I talked smiling at the thought of the adrenaline rushing to me like before." We won't live on the money that Boss left for us like forever, at some point the money will end and we will need to find a job to support our needs so what's better than doing what we really like to do that is thrilling and pays a good money by the way other than some lame part-time job that won't give you enough for your shopping."

"And it's not related to any gang's stuff, we will just participate to earn money and have fun not work with the gang!" Damon backed me.

"Exactly!" I nodded." Come on Jane you know you are dying to have part of the dangerous fun again!" I reached her arm nagging her to approve.

"Yes babe we will have so much fun like old times and it isn't against Boss last orders," Damon said hugging her closer to him.

"Fine! As long as it's not against Boss wish!" She finally gave in.

Damon and I cheered high five-ing each other.

Life will take a more thrilling turn now for sure!

₩₩₩

"Hey, Lindsey!" I greeted while entering principle Lindsey's office closing the door behind me.

"Hey, Mia!" She greeted back smiling warmly." how is school going with you? I may be a gang leader out of the school walls but I am still a principle so I hope you are doing well!"

"Yeah I am doing okay, don't worry." I nodded.

"I am glad to hear that!" She spoke."so what's the sudden visit for if you are doing okay?"

"Uhm.. actually I didn't come here for any related school stuff," I informed her and she lifted her brows confused.

"Okay, what then?" She asked.

"Well Damon, Jane and I want to take part in some street fights or racings so.." I trailed off kinda afraid of her response.

However, she seems she caught on ." And you want me to inform you about the gatherings and other stuff as I am a gang leader and my gang organises those things." She stated while I nodded."Well, I guess it will be ok as you were really important to Boss and what's important to him is important to me as well but..."

And here is the but that I have been waiting for..

"Do you think that this will be safe for you? I know it won't go against Boss wish but somehow you will grab attention because I know how Boss' men. they are hella of fighters and they never lose, so are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, we are certain of that." I nodded with determination." we know the consequences and we are able to fight back if anything happened, that's how Boss taught us after all."

"I know that for sure and I would never doubt you." She said smiling, seeming to have so much faith in us." However, if that's about money I will be more than happy to help you."

"No no don't worry we have more than enough for now." I assured her waving my hands."It's mostly for having a more thrilling life and enjoying what we loved and used to do. Yes, we thought about the money and it won't harm to save some money before what Boss left us ends. But the main reason we are doing this is that we really want to."

She nodded in understanding. "Okay if that's what you really want so, I will send you the details and I will make sure that some of my men will look after you and keep your identity as a secret."

"There is no need for that!" I said shaking my head.

I mean its kind of her to offer that and that she is still loyal to Boss, but we just don't want to be a burden on anyone.

"There is no arguing in that discussion. I already made up my mind." She informed giving me a pointed look.

"Thanks for your help Lindsey." I said while making my way towards the door." It really means a lot to us with you having our backs."

"It's all good Mia. I consider you as my children as well. And you mean a lot to my family. Also, you had Ben's back at the attack even when he was acting like a dick to you in the past so you really proved your worthiness and braveness."

"Thanks, Lindsey but I just did what I had to do." I shrugged.

"You sure did." She said giving me a cheeky smile." now head to your class."

I nodded and turned around to open the door to get out of the office.

As soon as I opened it an ocean blue eyes that I have been avoiding captured mines.

He looked as he was just going to knock on the door when I just opened it.

We stayed lost in each other's eyes not knowing what to do next.

I certainly didn't expect to see him right now.

And Lindsey is there..

I have been avoiding him for a week or so now.

What should I do?

Should I say something as Lindsey is here or just continue ignoring him and pass past him?