Ch 35. Summer Love.

Start from the beginning

Rosé closes her eyes and plugs her nose before Lisa jumps off the dock and they're submerged in cool water.

"AHHHHH!" Jisoo screams before they're plunging in after Lisa and Rosé.

They emerge from the water to see the girls laughing at them.

"You're such an ass!" Rosé laughs splashing water in Lisa's face.

"My tits are frozen!" Jisoo says hugging Jennie tightly in attempt to warm up.

"Nipples as hard as diamonds!" Joy says. Yeri shoves her off the dock sending her into the water.

They burst into hysterics and Joy bursts out of the water.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"You love me," Yeri shrugs.

"That's What you get for having such a dirty mouth." Irene laughs.

•••

"Should we invite some guys over?" Seulgi asks.

"Why the fuck would we do that?" Jennie mumbles through a mouth full of chips.

"Babe, don't talk with your mouth full." Jisoo scolds.

"Sorry," Jennie mumbles.

"Whipped." Lisa teases.

"Shut up."

"Why would we want to invite guys over when it's a freaking gay event up in here." Sana says.

"That's true. I'm pretty sure more than half of the girls here are sleeping with each other." Chaeyoung says.

"It's your lake house, Lisa, your call." Mina says.

"I have a girlfriend, I don't care about you people, invite whoever you want." Lisa says putting her arm around Rosé.

"Well I'm making food, so if you're gonna invite them do it now." Irene says.

"It'll be fun." Seulgi shrugs. She grabs her phone and calls her friends.

•••

Lisa was laying on the dock of her boat with Jennie by her side. She sat up and rested back on her arms as she checked Rosé out.

Her legs looked particularly long, and tan. Her thighs like honey, so thick and so sweet. Her body fit perfectly into what was left of those blue jeans, and she only wore a bikini as a top to keep cool from the hot sun.

"Ew Gross you're drooling all over." Jennie says.

Lisa just lowers her shades further  to get a better view. She could stare at Rosé all day.

It seems as though Rosé notices her stares cause she catches Lisa's eye and gives her a smile.

"Hey guys," Jisoo says coming to lay next to them.

"Hey baby," Jennie smiles.

Lisa was too busy eye fucking Rosé to notice.

"What's up with her?" Jisoo giggles.

"She has a major boner for Rosé." Jennie says.

Lisa slaps her arm distractedly.

"Ow!" Jennie shouts. "Asshole." She mutters.

"Oh she is fine..." Lisa whispers to herself.

"Why don't you just go over there?" Jisoo says.

Lisa pushes herself up, with a nod. "I'm going."

"Wipe the drool off first!" Jennie teases making Jisoo laugh and Lisa flips her off.