Ch 39. Love You Forever.

"Good morning everyone," Sorn greets them for breakfast.

They were all meeting for brunch after exchanging numbers the night prior.

"Good morning," Rosé smiles.

"Morning," Jisoo says.

"Good morning Jisoo," Tanner says, with his usual cocky grin. He was probably Lisa's least favourite out of all of Sorn's friends.

He was tall, blonde, good looking and he knew it. But Lisa and Jennie didn't like him because he often made crude jokes and hit on Rosé and Jisoo shamelessly.

"I woke up with the biggest headache this morning." Elkie groans.

"I woke up with a boner and it had Jisoo's name written all over it." Tanner smirks.

"My name has 5 letters in it, there's no way it would fit on there." Jisoo rolls her eyes, making his smirk fall.

"Burn." Sorn says. "Tanners got a small wang..." she sing songs.

"Would you like me to ask the waiter for some ice?" Jae teases.

Tanner rolls his eyes but otherwise doesn't comment.

Jennie laughs and kisses the side of Jisoo's head. "Well you were having your wet dream, I was living it." She says smugly.

"Aw Gross Unnie, we're eating come on." Lisa laughs.

"You two aren't innocent either. Don't pretend like you are." Jennie glares.

"We had to compete with your noise somehow," Lisa shrugs.

"Did everyone here get laid except for me?" Tanner grumbles.

"Sucks to suck." Jennie says.

"Anyways, We're going surfing today. You guys wanna join us?" Sorn asks.

"Sure." Lisa shrugs.

"I'm down." Jennie nods.

"I don't see why not." Rosé agrees.

"Does that mean Jisoo and Rosé will be in bikinis?" Tanner smirks.

Elkie smacks the back of his head. "Easy tiger. Jennie and Lisa will feed you to the sharks." She warns.

•••

"I'm seriously going to kill that kid." Jennie mutters, glaring at Tanner talking to Rosé and Jisoo.

"You and me both." Lisa mumbles, lifting her surf board above her head.

Her and Jennie both had some experience surfing, from vacationing with their families.

They head over to Rosé and Jisoo.

"I can teach you guys how to ride if you'd like?" Tanner says.

"My girlfriend knows how to ride Just fine Tanner. Trust me I would know." Jennie interrupts.

"We can take it from here. Run along now." Lisa shoos him away.

He rolls his eyes and leaves the girls, not wanting to test Jennie and Lisa anymore than he has.

"You guys know how to surf?" Rosé asks.

"Of course. I'm an expert." Lisa says taking Rosé's hand. "I'll teach you."

"We can paddle board first." Jennie says, grabbing Jisoo's hand.

"Okay," Jisoo smiles.

•••

"Stand up! Now now now!" Lisa instructs.