Ch 34. Dealing With Trouble.

"Say cheese!" Mina says.

"Cheese!" The four of them smile, and a flash signals that their photo has been taken.

"Babe I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?" Lisa asks.

"No thank you." Rosé shakes her head.

"I'll come with." Jennie says and Jisoo quickly grabs her hand.

"You're not going to spike the punch are you?" Jisoo asks pointedly.

"Of course not..." Jennie purses her lips.

"Don't lie to me Jennie."

Jennie lets out a sigh. "Oh come on babe, you're no fun!" She whines.

"No Jennie." Jisoo scolds.

"Aish fine." Jennie sighs.

"Whipped." Lisa says earning a punch. "Ow!"

"Keep walking Manoban or it'll be worse." Jennie says.

They make their way over to the snack table and grab a few things.

"At least Jungkook's not here." Lisa says as she stuffs a cookie in her mouth.

"Don't say anything or you'll jinx it." Jennie says.

"Bobby keeps looking at your girl." Lisa notices.

Jennie looks over at Bobby, and sure enough he keeps glancing over at Jisoo and Rosé's table.

"He's in love with her." Jennie says.

"I can tell."

"Who wouldn't be," Jennie sighs.

Lisa stuffs a cupcake into her mouth before brushing her hands off.

"Let's get them to dance." She mumbles through a full mouth.

"Gross. Don't talk with your mouth full."

"Don't be such a Mom." Lisa says.

She walks back over to the table and taps Rosé on the shoulder. "Excuse me miss, but you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. Would you like to dance?" She offers a hand.

"I'd love to." Rosé smiles, taking it.

"Is a princess willing to spare my feelings and say yes to a dance as well?" Jennie asks.

"Of course." Jisoo nods.

The two lead them out to the dance floor just as the song changes.

"Alright, we're gonna slow it down for a second for all the lovely couples in the room. Please make your way to the dance floor." The DJ says.

Most people move to the dance floor with their dates. The lights are turned down low and soft music fills their ears.

Song: MAX- Lights Down Low (Its my favourite song)

"I love this song..." Rosé whispers with a smile.

Lisa swayed them to the beat, her eyes never leaving Rosé as a content smile stayed on her face.

"I can't take my eyes off of you." Lisa says quietly. "You look beautiful, not just now, but always. The Park Chaeyoung standing in front of me makes me weak in the knees, sends my heart into a beating mess, and turns me into a stuttering shy freshman." She says looking into Rosé's eyes.

"And the Park Chaeyoung I see at home, with your messy bun, white Tshirt and sweats, and barefaced...that Park Chaeyoung makes me fall deeper in love with her every second I spend with her. She makes my heart swell with happiness, my cheeks hurt from smiling, and my tummy fill with butterflies."