chapter eight

Demi

I squealed so loudly after Nick asked me out and quickly covered like I'm not into him. I laughed to myself as I shut the door of the room and ran down the stairs. Nick stayed behind and combed through his hair. I bit my lip while skipping down the stairs of Taylor's house. I am so glad that Selena and I sneaked into this party, we rocked it out. I think this is the last big party before school starts in about two weeks and now I finally have a reputation, and it's not Joe's little sister. I guess ill play hard to get and make Nick actually fall in love with me, but I wonder what Joe would do when I make it happen. Selena came running towards me with her heels strapped to her wrist. She looked worried so I quickly grabbed her arm while she tried running out the door.

"Sel what's wrong?"

"Taylor....is...coming"

I laughed alittle because she was out of breath then I quickly widen my eyes from the sound of Taylor's manly voice.

"shit Selena we got to get out of here!"

She then grabbed on to my hand and we ran out the door. we zig zagged throw the cars and stopped at the end of the driveway. I quickly took my own heels off and walked alongside Selena. Tonight was crazy, but I wouldn't change a thing. Soon Nick will be after me and so will other guys. I now officially live my life, the boy I've been crushing on is crushing back. I'm the old new hot girl and I'll be sixteen soon, life couldn't get any better. I smiled to myself and held my heels closely to my stomach, which was filled with butterfly's. Nicholas Jerry and Demetria Devonne Jonas parents of five, sounds so lovely and right. Biting my lip and glancing up at the stars while walking back to Selena's. I felt like I was on top of the world, nothing could touch me or bring me down. I want everyone to see Nick chase me and possibly make a fool of himself for a date with me. Including Joe, I can't wait to rub this in his face. Laughing to myself I bumped into Selena and she faced me.

"Demi did anyone give you drugs? You look high"

"I feel high!"

I twirled around in a circle looking up in the sky. I guess I can start showing Nick off by telling Selena what's going on. I stopped spinning and looked at her. A small grin was on her lips as she watched me confused.

"What happen girlie!"

"well, Nick started chasing me around the party-"

Selena cut me off with a scream and jumped up and down holding my shoulders.

"OMG! Joe's cute bestfriend?! You're kidding me right?"

I shook my head no squealing and jumping up and down along with her. I thought she would react the total opposite and what the fuck does she mean "cute" my Nicholas is damn near on fire. He is beyond hot, especially with his new haircut. Makes him look like a man.

"you have to tell me everything Demetria! Now!"

______________

Demi's Pov

I woke up beside Selena and pulled her hair. She groaned and turned over in her sleep. "Hi"I said meekly. Her face scrunched up and she waved her hand in front of her face.

"Demi. Breath. Toothpaste"

I blushed and laughed. Quickly getting up from her bed I made my way over to my bag and pulled out my purple toothbrush holder and checked my cell phone. I had one missed call from mom and one new message, I guess I'm popular today? Oh yeah. I flipped it open and checked the message. I screamed and almost dropped the phone from my hand.

"what the fuck Demi!"

Selena shouted and sat up her brown hair falling over her shoulders as she looked angrily at me. I squeal some more and jumped on her bed while waving my phone excitingly in her face.

"Nick texted me lastnight! He texted me! Oh my gawd what should I say?! What if it was a mistake?! What if he wanted to talk dirty -DEMI SHUT THE HELL UP!"

My mouth closed instantly and I starred at her blankly. She grabbed my phone and closed it shut making it snap. I began to pout and fidget with my fingers. I sat down on my knees in front of her and she ran her fingers through her hair.

"we can rejoice over this when it's not eight in the morning Demi, please I need my beauty sleep"

With that she put my phone under her pillow and laid back down closing her eyes tightly. I just sat there and pouted more. Selena pointed towards the bathroom with her eyes still closed. I groaned and got up walking into the bathroom. Starring at my messy ponytail and trashed look I smiled. Every thing is turning out for the best for me for the first time in my life. I was happy and bubbly I started dancing in the mirror and my toothpaste became my microphone.

"do you know what you started? I just came here to party, now we on the dance floor actin' naughty"

"Demi if you don't shut your damn mouth get out of my house"

I laughed softly and placed toothpaste to my brush. Still nodding my head and swaying my hips I brushed my teeth.

"I just can't refuse it-DEMI"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment,vote, fan please!!!