chapter nineteen

Pulling a pink shirt off the rack and holding it up to my shirt I frowned. Joe forbid me to see Nick again and I hate it. Usually I would've said fuck him, but Nick didn't say anything. Just held his swelling eye and kept his mouth close. The next time I see him I'm going to call him Joe's bitch, because that exactly what he is doing. Being Joes little bitch.

I'm surprised my parents didn't come downstairs after he fell and blacked his own eye. I laughed softly and put the shirt back.

"what about this?"Selena said holding up a long sleeve shirt.

I pointed my finger in my mouth and pretend to gag at the hideous shirt. She groaned and threw her head back walking away from me. We're at the mall doing a little shopping with our dads credit cards. We were in this little store while Joe and his 'girlfriend' walked around Victoria secret. Seems like he really likes her, but I don't trust her or her friend Delta.

"meow"

I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and laughed once I saw Miley with pink cat ears on her head. She laughed along with me and gave me a one armed hug.

"whats up girlfriend" she said.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked behind her. There was a guy there and he looked unfamiliar, but he kept starring at me.

"oh that's Tyler, my annoying cousin" she said waving her hand at him.

I said hi and he smiled. He was cute. Miley walked over to Selena and Tyler walked closer to me.

"what's your name?"he asked putting his hand on the clothing rack against my head.

I looked at his forearm and up to his shoulder, then to his brown eyes. Oh, he was hot and his eyes reminded me of Nicks.

"Demi" I said as he held my eyes in his. His grinned and pinch my chin.

"cute" he told me and walked around me to the other side of the rack.

My eyes followed him and he seemed mysterious to me. He didn't look like he belonged to Miley's family and he didn't have an accent.

"where are you from?" I asked watching him go through the clothes.

"L.A, California"he simply replied.

"do you think they have this in my size?" he asked me holding up a pink and black bikini.

I laughed and walked around the rack to stand beside him. I took the swim suite from him and looked at the inside tags.

"well this is my size, wanna see if it fits you?"I asked being sarcastic.

He smirked and one of his eyebrows stood up.

"if you try on the top" he said.

I rolled my eyes and gave him 'you serious' look. Then I took the top and walked past him to the dressing room. I could feel his eyes on me so I looked over my shoulder at him. His tongue was sliding across his bottom lip and I chewed the inside of my lip. This dude is fucking sexy.

"c'mon let's see how those bottoms fit on you"I said walking into the dressing room.

I took my shirt off and bra sitting it in the seat. I looked at the bottom of the side door that connected to his and saw his grey boxers and blue jeans. Quickly tiring the top on I stepped out of the small baby blue room. Miley and Selena came over and I twirled for them.

"Dems where did Tyler go?" she asks. I smirk and knock on the door. "no!" Miley and Selena both said at the same time.

Tyler came out and I stepped back starring at his package. "nicceee" I said then tumbled over in laughter. He definitely had a nice package.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into Liam's dad Car shop. My heart was saying I was doing the right thing, but my mind was saying all kinds of shit. Like an angel sitting on my shoulder.

"you love Demi, you're doing the right thing Nick" then there was the devil.

"dude you're stupid as fuck, it's just a girl and that car has been your dream" I quickly shook my head and walked into the shop. Liam was working under a car as I approached him while digging my hands in my pockets.

"what's up Liam?" I asked.

He got from under the car and smirked once he saw my face. I just watched him get up and wipe his hands off with a blue rag, matching his jumpsuit.

"came to collect your prize eh?"

Raising his eyebrow at me I quickly shook my head no and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'm actually here to call off the bet"

Looking nervously back at him he was now shaking his head with a grin on his lips.

"Nick, are you serious bro?" I told him yes, but he only laughed harder.

"man you pussy, she won't give you nothing will she?"

Liam leaned against the car wiping away his over-dramatic tears. I bit my lip and turned around leaving him. Before I could get out the garage Liam grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

"c'mon Nick, what did she do to make you call off a bet like this?" he asked.

I swallowed hard and looked away from him. I didn't have to answer him nor just stand there, but there was nothing else I could do. "are you in love with little Demi bro?" His eyes bugle from his sockets as he realized his assumptions was right.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

COMMENT. FAN. VOTE.