chapter twenty

Demi's POV

We laughed while walking out of the store. The sale lady made Tyler buy the bikini.

"you have to wear that to my house dude"I said pointing at the bag in his hand.

"are you asking me over to your house Demi?"he said throwing his arm over my shoulder. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.

"dude I have a boyfriend...well sorta"I said removing his arm.

"what?!"Selena said and grabbed my arm. Biting my lip I starred straight and shrugged my shoulders.

"Demi is it Chaz, I thought you hated that guy because he called you sexy"Selena said.

"wait, you don't like a guy because he called you sexy?" Tyler asked stopping me.

"no, the way he acted" Selena then tugged on my other arm.

"so who is it?" she asked.

"guys! Let her breath!"Miley said pushing them away. I turned around and went from Selena to Miley then to Tyler.

"I'll tell you guys later, can we please eat I'm starving" I said.

Miley looked at me and her face read nothing but 'this isn't over bitch'.

-------------------------------------------------

-Nick's POV

After telling Liam the bet was off he was still going at it. But when he asked me did I love Demi, I told him the truth. I told him

"yea, I do have feelings for Demi" he just laughed at me then I walked out and drove back home.

I might as well go tell Joe how I feel about his sister. I put my dad keys into my pocket and began to walk down the street to their house.

I bet now that I'm about to confess the truth to him he'll definitely pound my face in. Neither of their parents cars was in the driveway, Joe probably is inside.

Once I walked to the door I could hear lots of laughing and music. They throw a party and not invite me, so much for being my second home. I knocked twice loudly on the door. "get out!"I heard Demi yell. The door then opened and she was standing in her yellow bikini.

My eyes drifted over her body and I lost my train of thought. She laughed and pushed me outside while shutting the door. I stumbled back as I caught her in my arms. She kissed me hard on the mouth and wrapped her arms around my neck. Kissing her back I let my hands grip her ass. Demi then giggle into my mouth and I pulled away, enough so I could look into her eyes.

"miss me?"I asked.

She bit her lip and nod her like a child. "dude your eye is so disgusting" she said.

"whatever"I told her caressing her ass.

She began to blush and moved my hands from her hips. "what do you want Nick?"she ask. I raised my eyebrow at her and grabbed both her arms, placing them behind her back.

"I came to arrest you for picking on my black eye, now turn around" I said pretending to act serious.

"no I'm kidding, I came to talk to Joe"I said quickly.

"oh" she said and we walked into the house.

I watched her go out the side door to her pool where Selena, Miley and a guy was. I brushed them off and walked straight into Joes room. I quickly covered my eyes and walked back out.

"dude you should lock your fucking door!"I screamed.

I should have known Ashely was here, but that does give me and advantage. They're having sex, Joe is going to be happy, I'll still live. I sigh and leaned across the hall from his door waiting for him.

Joe stepped out of his room his hair tangled and only in blue jeans.

"what?" he ask a goofy grin on his face.

I started into his eyes and got nervous, but thinking of Demi's smile and building my confidence up.

"I like Demi" I said scratching the back of my neck.

He just starred at me so i went on.

"I mean, I'm in love with her and I'm her boyfriend"

Joe knitted his eyebrows at me and I looked away nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"what the fuck do you mean you love Demi?"he ask taking a step towards me.

"I've been hanging out with her lately behind your back"I said. Joe balled up his fist then from the corner of my eye I saw Demi peek around the corner.

"so you've been creeping on my little sister? what's your deal Nick?"he asked in my face now.

"there's no deal Joe, I like her a lot and shes not like other girl" I said pushing him away from me.

Ashely opened Joe's door with a sheet wrapped around her body. "c'mon Joe, Nicks a sweet guy let's get back to what we were doing"she said wrapping her arm around his neck. "I'm gonna kill you Nick" Joe said and walked back in his room pushing Ashely back in.

I sigh a huge breath of relief and looked back down the hall to see Demi leaning on the wall smiling at me.

"I love you too, Nick" she said.

"since I'm dying tomorrow, wanna make-out?" I asked laughing.

Demi bit her lip while smiling and walking over to me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her body in mine, kissing her sweet and tender lips.

"take your clothes off"she said.

"girl you trying to get me killed today?"I asked. She laughed and shook her head.

"wanna show Miley and Selena my boyfriend"she said still laughing a bit.

Demi grabbed my hand and started walking me outside. "oh" I said watching her hips sway from side to side.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boring, yea I know. & I LOVE YOU GUISEEEE!!! COMMENT! VOTE! & FAN ME PLEASE! ♡