18 Years Later.

Mary gave birth to a beautiful little girl that together they named Alice. When she was three years old she was the flower girl at their wedding.

Aaron and Sophia split up but stayed friends. Neither of them ever married.

Charlie returned to Layla and after a while the two of them got married. Charlie asked Branson to be his best man but Branson refused, and for good reasons.

 Not long after Mary and Branson were married Bryan and Sam were too, to each other. Aaron was Sam’s best man and Mary was Bryan’s maid of honor.

Kate never married either, but she’s still looking, give her time.

//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//+//

Branson’s P.O.V.

Even now, with the grey shrikes in her black hair she was still the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

“You’re so weird.” She walked over to me and sitting down in my lap. My eyes, even after eighteen years, still flickered to sparkling ring on her finger.

“Weird?” I asked.

“You’re looking at me…weird.” She said “Again.

“It’s weird to look at you like you’re the most beautiful creature I’ve ever laid eyes on?”

She laughed, throwing her head back a little, like it was the most absurd thing she had ever heard “You don’t mean that.”

I took her face in between my hands “I do.” She smiled before kissing me.

“Gross.” Alice said entering the room with her hands above her head, putting her long hair in a bun.

“Oh, hi, sweetie.” Mary said pulling away. “How was field hockey practice?”

“Umm,” She said throwing her field hockey stick next to her on the coach. “It was pretty fun but I think I’m going to stick with either football or basketball…oh, I don’t know, maybe ice hockey.” She sighed “I haven’t made up my mind yet.”

Mary shook her head “I don’t know how you play all those sports. If you didn’t look like a copy of me, only prettier, I would swear you weren’t my child.”

“Why?” Alice asked with a little snort.

“Because,” I explained “Your mother sucks at sports. Have you ever seen her try to shot a basket?”

“No. How bad was it?” Alice asked bouncing on her seat.