Chapter 25: Mary.

“What?” I asked.

“You heard me. Anywhere you want to go. I’ll take you. We can leave tomorrow if you want.” He was beaming at me.

“You’d do that for me?” I was winning, I was getting him and I was getting out of here. I don’t know what it is Layla has planned but how could she possibly ruin this?

He thought for a long time “There is no limit to what I wouldn’t do for you. Just ask and it’ll be done. Not matter the miles, no matter the sacrifice. I’ll do anything for the girl I love. And, Mary, I love you.”

“Branson, I’ve realized something. You are stubborn and stupid and staying with you may be hard, but going on without you is impossible. I love you, too.”

He kissed me. He held me. He kissed me and he held me and he didn’t let me go. He had one arm around my waist and one hand held my face tightly against his. I didn’t mind though, I had both my hands on his perfect face, not allowing him to move away from me. He was mine and I wasn’t letting go. I wanted him and I wanted him now. Together we got his shirt off and I pushed him backwards on the bed.

He used one strong hand to flip me over on my back and used the other to pin both my wrists above me head.

“Branson.” I said through heavy breaths “Let me go.”

He knew what I meant and he let my hands go.  They went straight to my shirt and pulled it off.

He pulled away and looked at me for just a moment before leaning down and whispering in my ear with hot breath “You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life.”

I laughed “Now that I have my shirt off?”

He shook his head and his hair tickled the side of my cheek “You’ve always been the most beautiful girl. Always.” He leaned down on kissed my cheek “Always,” he kissed me neck “always.” My collar bone.

I grabbed his face and led it up to meet mine “You are the most beautiful boy I ever seen in my life.” I whispered.

He leaned down and kissed my lightly, resting himself on his elbows, my arms wound around his strong arms to pull myself closer but it never seemed close enough.

Off went my bra. He did it with one hand.

“How did you know how to do that?’ I asked laughing through kisses.

He brushed my hair away “You don’t want to know.”

I held his face away from me “We’ll talk about that later.” I demanded.

He raised an eye brow at me with a mischievous smile before I let his face go and pulled his face and his lips closer into me.

My hands wondered down his amazing eight pack. An eight pack! How do you even get one of those? My fingers fumbled with his belt for a moment before we both started laughing.

“That’s just not fair.” I mumbled letting his lips graze mine as I talked.

He laughed out loud at me.

“Oh, fine.” I said and then I stuck my hand straight down his pants.

His face hardened as my finger grazed against his…his…you know what.

“Mary.” He began “that’s not fair.”

He leaned down to kiss me and undid his belt buckle by himself, then mine.

************************************************************

When I woke up I realized that I wasn’t alone. My body was pressed against his warms chest.