Chapter 69 (Forged in Sin)

Start from the beginning

Cracker: "<You son of a birtch you DO NOT ignore me.>"

Neptunio: "<I WILL IGNORE YOU WHENEVER I WANT!>"

NOTE: They can't read eachother's thoughts anymore.

Cracker: "Let's try to read eachother's minds right now."

Neptunio: "Game."

Cracker: "You want to...."

Neptunio: "You want to...."

Cracker: "SMASH!"

NEPTUNIO: "BRAWL!"

...Comment your result...

Weiz: "Uhh... Guys? What are you doing?"

Cracker: "Nothing... Anyway don't worry, Genesis and the other's can take care of themselves."

Weiz: "Haa... yeah... I can't argue with that...but that's not all I'm worried about right now."

Cracker: "What else?"

Weiz: "National unrest... The people are getting anxious, their family members returning home injured, the threat that looms over their heads day by day..."

Neptunio: "Yeah...That's giving Grun a huge headache actually..."

Cracker: "Ngine, Zeb and Shatana were sent there to help... looks like even Kurome and Uzume couldn't contain the riots in the city."

Neptunio: "And on a time when Grun's busy too...darn..."

Cracker: "Don't worry... Knowing that Casanova, he can handle this easily...Plus... She's there..."

Weiz: "...Hrmmm... I'm going back to the frontlines... What about you two?"

Neptunio: "We're preparing the Heretics for the capture."

Weiz: "Preparing the Heretics? But all you need to do is slay the beast and encase their essense in the Heretic right?"

Cracker: "Don't worry about it... Just go to your waifu already."

...Weiz leaves without saying another word... Meanwhile...

IN LEANBOX

Human 1: "Are you trying to get us killed! My father won't survive out there!"

Monster 1: "Get it through your thick heads! The shadows are coming and there's no chance to stand up against them!"

Zeb: "Uuuu~ This is getting really bad..."

Shatana: "Tch! Hey! You morons! Can't you understand!? If we don't fight and just give up, everything you have will be gone!"

Ngine: "We only need to capture the fallen beasts, if we do that then the shadows will go away."

Uzume: "Please... we know it's hard... We know its painful, but if we endure..."

Kurome: "We can get through this. Don't lose faith please...."

Human 1: "Screw that! We're not super humans like you! We can't do what you can do!"

Human 2: "Even the monsters think so too, Let's just go somewhere else! Let's leave!"

Ngine: "You won't even try frighting!?"

Monsters: "What's the point!? We fight, we get hurt, we're healed and then fight and get hurt again! It's the same crap!"

Human 1: "Hey! If you're so powerful and stuff, why don't you just handle all the fighting!?"

Shatana: "What was that!?"