Part 2 : Unexpected

Depuis le début

Now that Kurogiri has enjoyed some leisure time , he still had an importsnt business to do with Katsuki . He put down the cup and looks at the blonde man , " Shall we start ,Mr. Bakugou ? ". Katsuki nodded at the man and proceeded to show him numerous files with thousands of words imprinted on it .

Izuku doesn't want to disturb them so he went ahead to the kitchen to finish up cooking for Katsuki . Meanwhile Kazumi was still dead asleep after a night of wide awake with his tantrums . After he finished cooking , he called to the two male to eat . They denied at first but the broccoli boy didn't like what he heard . So he slowly slap the spatula onto his palm just so the two men hears the threatening sound .

" Come and eat first then continue your work " , Izuku spoke with an 'innocent' smile on his freckled face .

Kacchan and Kurogiri flinched in their seat before the husband leaned towards the other's ear , " If you don't want to die , I think it's better if we go and eat " . Without protesting of any sort , Kurogiri nodded slowly and just gave Izuku a nervous smile and slowly stood up to eat breakfast with Katsuki . Eventhough he already ate back in his penthouse .

It gave such pleasure to Izuku when he see them standing up to eat . With a giddy voice , " Good ! I cooked something special for today ! You boys must eat it for energy " . The boy skipped into the kitchen with a bright smile meanwhile the two men had their knees shaking when they saw the quick personality change .

---

It felt like hours had passed and none of them had budged from their seat . Eyes on the working paper so everything they plan goes accordingly . Izuku realized that when he saw Kacchan rubbing his back a little from time to time before going back all the papers .

A small cry started to echo the house , Kazumi had already woke up from his slumber and was terrified when realized no one was there . In a blink of an eye , Izuku was already on the first floor to accompany their son .

" Mama's here , Kazucchan ! Sshhh don't worry " , the baby still has not stopped crying . Even when Izuku tried to feed him or pat him back to sleep , nothing worked . He was in a mess before he had an idea . " How about we go outside . Would you like that ? " , Deku made a funny voice to keep the baby from crying louder. He planted a kiss on top of Kazumi's nose and smiled , " Mama will take the stroller first , okay ? " . The baby stopped crying for a moment as if understanding what was going on .

Taking out the All Might designed stroller , Izuku then goes down the stairs with the folded stroller and Kazumi in his other arm . As they reached downstairs , he unfolded the stroller and puts Kazumi inside , buckling him into his seat .

" Kacchan , I'm going out with Kazumi to get some air . I'll be back " , Izuku noted and bowed down slightly when Kurogiri glanced at him . He then gave Kacchan a light peck on his left cheek and left the premise with their baby .

" You're a lucky man " , Kurogiri complimented as he leaned against the sofa with a smirk . " It's rare to see a person such as Mr Midoriya- " , he stopped talking when he saw the bashful smile appeared onto Kacchan's face . He was a proud husband when Kurogiri complimented his wife .

" Heh ! I am very lucky indeed "

Kurogiri gave a small laugh , " You bastard " , he commented playfully and rolled his eyes .

---

" Uwaa ! " , Kazumi excitedly pointed out a butterfly flying around before one landed onto his fluffy cheek . He gave a loud giggle before sneezing when the butterfly flew away , Izuku's face twinkled on how cute their son was . He wiped his mouth and continued their stroll around the nearby park . It was a two minute walk from their house and was very convenient .

Kazumi then raised both of his hands in excitement when he saw a man in All Might mascot going near them . The volunteer gave a famous pose of All Might's and laughed like how the original one does and Kazumi laughed as well . Izuku was smiling the whole time and took the free All Might balloon before tying it onto the stroller where Kazumi can see it all the time .

It was around 3 PM when the mother and son ended their fun time , Izuku pushed the stroller when he heard a loud warning scream from a girl . He turned his head towards the direction . He saw the girl lost control of her bicycle and was full blast going straight towards the both of them from the side .

In Izuku's head , all he wanted to do was to protect Kazumi . With a quick action , he stood infront of the stroller's side and took the whole impact of the 80km/Ph bicycle straight to his body . It was too late for Izuku to pull Kazumi away and the girl was too near for Izuku to help her stop and regain her control .

The young girl fell from her bicycle and Izuku plummeted to the ground , he felt pain allover his body especially his chest area and stomach . He felt a rather metallic taste inside his mouth , he might have bitten himself when the bicycle reached his body .

Kazumi had this instinct where something wrong had happened to his mother and started to cry so loud when everyone gasped and shrieked .

" CALL THE AMBULANCE !! " , one man shouted as a woman pulled out her phone to make a call . It was havoc and noisy that it intrigued the discussion between Kacchan and Kurogiri .

" The park is rather lively today , it seems . Ah , an ambulance just passed by . I wonder what happened " , Kurogiri commented . He then looked back at Kacchan who seemed pale after hearing those words .

" Ah , didn't your wife and son went to the park ? "

---TBC---

I can't stop myself from creating these type of stuffs . Help me-

( Sorry , I didn't proofread . Too busy with homework aha Forgive my mistakes )

Question time : What's your fav part ?

Okay guys , I wanna say thank you so much for reading my book and giving out such lovely comments ! Do give a vote if you enjoyed it !