Part 1 : Your turn

" Kacchan ... It's your turn " , a small grunt came out from a green haired male as he gestured his arm to his partner beside him while keeping his eyes closed . Their voices were croaky and extremely tired . Even after saying those , none of them moved or even bothered to . The smaller male shifted his body towards his husband and slowly opened his heavy eye lids , staring softly to a certain blonde whom he shared the bed with . He raised up his soft arm and tapped numerous times on his husband's cheeks .

Katsuki Bakugou , the man Izuku Midoriya married a year ago , knew if the boy kept going on with his 'harmless' tapping , a punch will come next . So he slowly reached out to grab Izuku's smaller hand and kisses it . He pretended to be awake and gave a small snicker , " Yeah , Yeah ... I know . I'll go and check up on Kazumi " .

That brought some relief to Izuku , the person who gave birth to Kazumi , and stopped his movement . He then slowly closed his eyes and went back to sleep . Kacchan slowly let go of the other's hand and closed his eyes back . Both of them needed rest because ...

" WAAAAAAAAA !!!!! "

The high pitched cry woke both of the couple . Kazumi was in his 3 months and recently , something had bothered the infant that it resulted him to cry every night .

Due to the ear deafening sound , Kacchan and Deku's eyes snapped open as they stared at each other for a moment . Izuku was giving death glares at his husband and the blonde quickly moved away from the bed when he heard a harsh slap onto his pillow . " That was close . He would have left the room with a deflated forehead if he didn't jumped out a second late .

" Jeez , Izuku . Don't try to kill me ! I did say I'm going to see Kazumi , damn " , he groaned as slumped his way towards the baby room . It was kind of chilly as he wore on a white singlet and dark blue boxers . He had pink fluffy slippers on that belonged to Izuku . Fuck it , he just wanted the baby to goddamn sleep .

With a twist of the knob , he opened the spacious room that contained numerous toys and a peach baby crib in the middle of the room . Kacchan flicked open the lights as he slowly make his way towards Kazumi .

" WWAAAAAAAA !!!!! " , Kazumi were a crying mess . His face was scrunched up as distress were apparent on his expression . Kacchan then bend down to pick up his tiny hero and let it rest on his arm . " What's wrong ? Shhh , Papa is here . Don't worry , tonight your strong papa is gonna protect you at all cost . Stop crying , my little baby " .

He gave Kazumi few soft pats on the back and walked around the room while humming the ABC . The baby hiccuped for a few times , calming down from his small tantrum and held onto Kacchan's shoulder tightly . His soft cheeks snuggled closely with his father's neck as the baby started to suckle onto his cloth .

" Hm ? I feel something wet on my shoulder ... " , he pulled his son away from his hold and saw the connecting drool from his shoulder to his baby's mouth . It didn't anger Kacchan whatsoever , but instead he finds out rather cute .

" Is my little warrior hungry ? " , Kacchan chuckled softly as he snuggled the baby's nose . Despite it being wet , he loves everything about Kazumi like how he loves everything about Izuku . His soft green hair reminded him of Deku when he was younger but those strong ruby eyes reminded him of himself . It was the perfect combination of their love .

A few moments later , Katsuki turned around to exit the baby room with Kazumi in his arm . He turned off the lights and went straight ahead to their bedroom . His husband was still dead asleep , might be in his deep slumber but Kazumi needed his mother .