Part 16: New Goat

"Yeah, I am. So?", Dabi rose an eyebrow added with his mocking smirk while looking at the crowd as if they were all idiots for taking it a long time to realize he was the missing son of the 'great' Endeavor.

The crowd went silent as they thought Dabi would have put up a fight or try to deny it at least. Seconds later, everyone's murmur went wild as the fact that they were the first ones to meet the Missing Son- as what they call Dabi- standing in front of them proud and alive. Even Dabi himself confirmed it.

But something in his eyes said something else. There were discomfort appearing in the man's gaze. He had his mouth formed into a thin line at the fact that everyone acknowledges him as the ruthless CEO's son. Dabi had his fingers curled into a fist but whenever a person glanced back at him, he would spit out a fake smile as if he was happy that everyone knew he was a Todoroki.

Izuku noticed the change of expression when Dabi went back to his seat. He eyed to the side to see that the raven haired male looked like he was pushed into a difficult situation which made him looked stressed. He put on his hoodie and pretended to be 'cool' and just stayed silent when everyone raided him with questions.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Everyone had their breath taken away the moment they saw a silver haired male walked down to the front and placed his hands onto the table where the Professor was at. He had a pretty bad skin problem but depsite the cracked lips and dehydrated skin, he was pretty much as popular as Dabi was.

Everyone finally left Dabi alone and focused on the figure in front. The boys and the girls squealed when the real prodigy came out. It was none other than Tomura Shigaraki.

"Good morning, everyone. It was a real shock to know the famous Todoroki is here with us but let's give him some space, shall we?", Tomura spoke with confidence.

The crowd once again went wild.

"As you know, I am Tomura Shigaraki. I mainly play the violin but if you give any instrument, I'll easily play it with a flick of my finger", the silver haired male spoke proudly.

"Nerd", the same jock spoke but this time, he was not supported by his friends. All he got were glares and hisses from everyone around, it made him whimper and looked away, embarrassed.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't speak idiot language. What did you say?", Shigaraki gave him a sinister smile then rolled his eyes at the jock. The moment his eyes fell onto Izuku, his grin disappeared. He felt a wave of hatred inside his heart telling him to ridicule the broccoli.

" If you want to call someone a nerd, how about that old man? He has a child and clearly doesn't belong to us youngsters", he pointed his index finger towards Deku who was sitting there innocently listening to him.

Izuku flinched when everyone turned their attention to him. He eyed around them and just lay his head low. It was true, he was too old to be in the academy but pursuing his dream as a song writer was the achievement he had been waiting for!. Now, getting ridiculed by a snotty boy called Shigaraki surely made Deku feel bad to even be around them.

"Oh shut the hell up, crack head!", Himiko interrupted as she groaned in annoyance. She put her arms around Deku as if protecting the green haired man and glared at Tomura.

"At least he got in without someone's help. Mind your own fucking business, bitch", she stuck her tounge out and gave Tomura the middle finger.