Chapter 7: The Feeling That We Both Can't Shake Away

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask Sasuke and Karin. They stand at the edge of my door, looking at us, probably wondering what we're doing.

"We came to check up on you." Karin says. She walks over to us, and holds out both her hands. We each take a hand and she pulls us up. "You guys fainted in front of your Dad. We thought you might of caught something."

"I didn't." Sasuke butts in.

"Well, he doesn't think so." Karin continues. "He thinks its for something else. I can't say because we weren't there when it happen."

"Then, how did you fine out?" Naruto asks.

"Sakura's Dad." Me and Naruto sigh. I walk over to my phone and check the time. 1:34 P.M. I don't want to go downstairs. I groan along with Naruto. We walk over to the door, passing by Sasuke. He moves out of the way while me and Naruto drag ourselves down the small hallway to the stairs to the living room.

"Are we there yet?" Asks Naruto.

"I wish." I respond. While dragging ourselves, we hear knocking on the door. I straighten up, my body tensing a bit. I feel chills running down my whole spine. They disappear, but then suddenly come back up. I walk slowly to the door.

I don't know if I should open it. I finally open it, and flying in come a wave of paparazzi. They take pictures all over the place. They talk rapidly, and try to cover my face with sudden lights flashing into my eyes.

"Sakura! We were wondering about your bodyguard Sasuke Uchiha." Says a man. He tries to move in, but can't. Many people try to squirm in, but get crushed on the many people packing my front door.

"Are you starting a romantic relationship with him?" A lady asks. I lift an eyebrow, and shake my head.

"No. He's my best friend, and I would never ruin my relationship with him." I respond, but they ask me another question.

"Your interested in someone else? We saw you talking to a man and woman. They had children of their own." Says another man. "You happen to smile at the boy behind you, who is he really Sakura?" I freeze.

Who is he really to me? I look back at him. He smiles wearily, and I can't seem to stop the smile that creeps up on my face. My back is turned to the paparazzi, so they won't be able to see my wink.

I lip to him, Follow my lead. He seem to understand me because he walks over to me, and stands like if he were in charge of everything.

"Look, guys. I appreciate it that you guys are so interested in my life, but me and Naruto...we're...how do you explain." I look at him, and he's still showing me a smile. I blush a little, but I can't let my feelings get in the way of this. "We have a relationship, that bonds us. We're neither friends or attracted to each other."

"We're something more than just a certain couple." Naruto continues. "We're bonded by faith. We have a bond that will carry on until we die." We both stare into each others eyes. "This bond is unbreakable."

The group of paparazzi aww in happiness. They seem to calm down. Finally in time, Sasuke comes down stairs and is able to push the paparazzi out of our room. Karin helps him as well, closing the door behind them, they sigh in relief.

"We're saved." I sigh. "If people would of found out about even the smallest relationship, they'll turn it into a romantic one. No one needs that."

Sasuke puts his hands in his pockets. "Anyways, there's some food left over from this morning." Sasuke says.

"Yeah, food! I'm staving." Naruto says, jumping up and down, and walks over to the kitchen. "Where is the leftover food?"

"In the microwave." Sasuke response back. "If you don't want any of the leftovers, I'll make you something else."

"Nope its fine." The microwave is turned on, and Naruto comes back over to us.

"I wanted to ask you about something, Sakura~san." Karin says. She looks at me and I look back at her. "Is it possible that paparazzi will follow us as well? I mean, they must be interested in us because well, you know us, right?"

I didn't really think of it. I look away for a moment. Even knowing me could cause them problems. It might not last a very long time, but its enough time for them to get into trouble.

No way I put them through this. Looking over at Karin again, she's waiting for an answer. "I haven't really thought about it." I only manage to say that.

Suddenly, there's another knock on the door. "Everybody, take cover." Sasuke says. We all do as he says, and he opens the door. To our relief, it wasn't paparazzi, its was Minato~sama and Kushina~sama.

"Hey." Minato~sama says. "We need to go you two. Your cousins are coming over."

"What?! Its today?!" Naruto says, sounding surprised.

"Apparently." Karin answers. She looks at me. She smiles sweetly before speaking. "Where do I leave your PJ's Sakura?"

I shake my head. "Take them with you. I'll wash your clothes and I'll give them to you later. When I do, you can give me my PJ's."

"Alright. Thanks!" Karin goes with her parents. She goes pass them, and stands in the hallway of the hotel.

"You got my number?" Naruto asks me.

"Yeah, no worries." I smile. He smiles back. Waving to Sasuke, and then waving to me, they go out the door, still saying goodbye and thank you. They disappear around the corner, and we peak to see if they actually left. They did.

"They seem so nice, and they are." I claim.

"I thought Naruto would be a annoying little bastard, but-" I cut off Sasuke.

"What?!" I shout.

"I thought, ok? Now I see he's not. And Karin as well. She's very interesting." I look quickly at him, and smirk.

"She 'interests' you?" I say very sexy like. He frowns at me, nudging me, and walks away.

"Hey! Have you guys kissed yet?!" I shout to him.

"Very funny, Haruno." He replies. I follow him, and tease him until it gets old.

***11:00 P.M. Sakura's Room***

"So, do you feel the same?" I read Narutos' text. I feel like my body gone weightless. My head feels dizzy and I can't seem to take in what he said.

Do I feel the same!? What?! I stare at the phone with no such thought. I think and over analyze what he just said. What do I say?!

I finally text back without thinking. "I can't really say." I text. "Its not that I don't want to tell you, its that...I don't know what to feel." I send the message and realize what I just wrote. I facepalm.

Am I an idiot?! I expected a long sad message when Naruto finally texted back. But instead, I got something different:

"Alright, Sakura~chan. Its fine if you don't know. Its perfectly normal. I'll wait for your answer." He ends his text with a smiley face, which in fact makes my smile creep up from under my skin. Without thinking again, I text back.

"Thanks, Naruto~kun. I really appreciate for all this. I really hope I can figure out my feelings about you soon, 'cause...I don't like being confused." I end the text with a smiley face, and making me facepalm again.

My phone rings again, and I open the text. "Haha! I see. Well, I should let you sleep. Goodnight, Sakura~chan!"

I text back: "I was going to say that! Haha. Goodnight, Naruto~kun." With that, I put my phone on the night stand. I lay back in my bed, looking at the ceiling. I close my eyes smiling, and everything goes black.